SWBFII Terrain Munger

Started by SleepKiller, January 21, 2012, 08:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This handy gizmo will let you munge unedited SWBFII terrain for SWBFI. So you can get it in SWBF1 easily and with no changes. Just read the readme for instructions. I used this when converting Dagobah.
I forgot to post this before I left, so I'm posting it now. Enjoy.

Awesome, thanks SK!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This is pretty neat-o.

Thanks, SleepKiller.

I'm just wondering, are the same bugs (collision, texture displacement) and stuff present when you use this?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: jdee-barc on January 24, 2012, 02:23:01 PM
I'm just wondering, are the same bugs (collision, texture displacement) and stuff present when you use this?
No terrain glitches should occur when using this.

It is strange, but when I try use it, my terrain become invisible. What am I do wrong?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Hi Sereja,

Sleepkiller is away from his home for a bit, and will answer you when he gets back.

Thanks for coming to SWBFgamers  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Sereja on April 06, 2012, 07:20:27 AM
It is strange, but when I try use it, my terrain become invisible. What am I do wrong?
Hm, all I can say is that sometimes SWBFII terrain flat out won't work in SWBF1. BattleBelk's method is a good last resort it nearly always works. A tutorial explaining it.

Now follow the instructions in this image.(Click on it to gain a better image.)

You should now have a file that looks like this, if so save and exit.

No, after this editing, terrain looks just broken. Maybe secondary changings (61 to 00) is incorrect? I mean, this is only change .tga to some unexist ".tg" format. Maybe I need change something else?
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on April 10, 2012, 04:18:51 AM
No, after this editing, terrain looks just broken. Maybe secondary changings (61 to 00) is incorrect? I mean, this is only change .tga to some unexist ".tg" format. Maybe I need change something else?
I said it was BattleBelk's method not mine the terrain does have to be repainted.