[PS2] DNAS Error on Star Wars battlefront 1 & 2 PAL

Started by RésistantFTW, July 01, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello,

It's been a long time since Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 on Playstation2 PAL version does not pass DNAS authentication...

If I remember correctly, the problem has occurred since "No23" stopped hosting the DNAS server. Before that everything worked properly.

Here are the errors :

For Star Wars battlefront 1

For Star Wars batllefront 2

I use your current DNS address (74.91.125.138), I also used Christian's DNS address but the problem is the same...

What is happening???

PS : I also own the NTSC version and there no problem.

From what I read on the PS2 online gaming website, there are three gate servers for the game (EU, US, JP).  Each needs an SSL license.  The person that that implemented the recent version (since no23) only enabled the US gate server.

There is a github link that contains the information needed to set all of them up, so I think if it is very important, you might be able to host it.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 01, 2017, 12:01:22 PM #2 Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:03:23 PM by RésistantFTW
It's weird, because according to the list of Christian the game has a DNAS replacement for the PAL version.
==> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bbxOGm4dPxZ4Vbzyu3XxBnZmuPx3Ue-cPqBeTxtnvkQ/edit#gid=0

In addition, I participated in the collection phase of No23 and normally I encoded this version.

No23 stopped hosting it.  He hosted all three. 

Whoever is hosting it now is not hosting the other two, or else I don't know the IP addresses if they are.

I have asked many times for the IP of the gate servers, and no one would tell me.  We only got the one we have due to oldsnake using wireshark. 

If you can find out the IP addresses of the all the gate servers (if they are even up) then I will update my DNAS server.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet