Tuesday and Saturday night fights SWBF1

Started by Sandman, February 19, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sandman on February 25, 2017, 07:05:34 PM
It seems that any mods at all cause certain maps to reboot..the server that was posted up this past Thursday was the best by far and then somehow it got changed and modded a bit last night with issues..if u guys wouldn't mind just using the same set up as this past Thursday that would be wonderful
This isn't the case, it's only the PC Citadel LUA being incompatible on the PS2 (and maybe a few others like naboo plains). On thursday I used no mods, and all I added was the extra reinforcements you asked for on Saturday. There should have been no issues on the server last night..... considering Citadel was removed from the server, please clarify which issues you encountered.

Quote from: Sandman on February 25, 2017, 07:03:41 PM
No mods to the server works fine..as long as defaults are on (with the exception of AI and reinforcements count)..auto aim enabled..it worked great Thursday night..if you can replicate that and leave as is that would be outstanding..we appreciate the time and the creative thought put into modding it a bit but us old gamers don't need any mods..wasn't sure if it was your server Phobos or Snake's..also hoping we could play tonight..
Well that's the problem -- we can't use higher reinforcements without "modding" the mission LUA. If you try it through batch the server crashes instantly. So this means I can host all the maps you wanted, albeit default reinforcements (200 v 200), OR I can host the server with custom reinforcements on the other maps with Citadel excluded from the map list. So once you guys decide let me know and I'll host the server accordingly.