"Harrison Ford is back as Han Solo"

Started by «ΙΞ¢KØ», February 20, 2013, 04:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/15/star-wars-episode-vii-new-report-says-harrison-ford-will-indeed-return-as-han-solo

saw this on FB and looked here for confirmation. idk how much i trust the source but figured better ask you guys

also this video i just watched and informed me on a bunch of stuff i didnt know about yet, idk if its old news to you guys or not.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

I actually overheard about that news. This means that either it will take place in a far later date than a few years ABY, or they will digitally enhance his face to make his character look young, and still place it a few years ABY. Either way, seems they want to go further into the direction of beyond Episode VI.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 20, 2013, 04:45:46 PM
Either way, seems they want to go further into the direction of beyond Episode VI.

He definitely has the looks of being past Episode VI.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

February 20, 2013, 07:09:02 PM #3 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 07:13:22 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: {212th} Norris on February 20, 2013, 07:05:38 PM

He definitely has the looks of being past Episode VI.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Man, forgot how well he aged, he would need very minimal (if any) digital enhancements on the face to make him look younger, most of it would probably be make-up and a different hair style than his current one.

The only good thing about the prequels was that Han Solo wasn't in it or mentioned. Thankfully even George Lucas had enough common sense not to ruin his most likable character in those awful movies. I'm very skeptical that his character could be rekindled in the sequel trilogy. Leave the legacy alone.

Quote from: SirPimped on February 20, 2013, 08:55:22 PM
The only good thing about the prequels was that Han Solo wasn't in it or mentioned. Thankfully even George Lucas had enough common sense not to ruin his most likable character in those awful movies. I'm very skeptical that his character could be rekindled in the sequel trilogy. Leave the legacy alone.
Yep

Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Did you saw new Indiana Jones film: "Kingdom of the Cristal Skull"? Well, actualy, in my opinion, the film was bad, because of realy bad scenario, an unneccessary 3D graphic, but Harrison Ford, still look's Great, and I am sure, he will be Great, in new Star Wars episode. (Even if, in same reasons, those film, also, will be realy bad ;)).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: