How much snow do you get in winter?

Started by ^snippers^, February 06, 2011, 04:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, here in Canada, we get like, a lot of snow each year. I heard that the central and eastern states have been getting a lot of snow lately. At the moment, we have 13cm of snow. 13cm is like 5 inches to Americans. So yea, post how much you have gotten this winter!
(insert signature here)

In Alabama, we get a dusting of snow maybe once per year. This year, we got about a two inch snowfall, and that probably won't happen again for a couple of years :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

This year in my town, we have gotten a lot of snow, more than other years.
Enough to make a 6 foot snow wall in my front yard. Which melted to about 3 feet when the weather warmed up. Im still shaking my head at the fact that in January the weather got above zero. On the other side of things, occaisionly it snows in June of July.... crazy weather.
In Stewart BC, the average snow fall is over 500cm. Where I live, about 150cm(60inches?).

haha my situation is the same as Led's. We got like an inch and a half, but other kids at my school got as much as 2 inches. Historic i think is the word.

I live in western New York, and we usually have at least a foot of snow in the winter. We once had a blizzard that dropped 7 feet on us!
"Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade..."
Don't mess with Mandalorians.

lol in texas we got about a 10th of an inch if were lucky christmas it was 70 degrees

Same for south Alabama, It snows every like 5 yrs or so but it never sticks.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Too much. lol. This year, combined, we had several feet. The biggest snow pile in my yard (there were 3) was at least 11 ft tall.

we got at least 100 ft of snow every day. Everyone died but me :wave:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

None it does not snow were I live pity I could use some for putting in peoples bed's to kill their sleep  :D

June 15, 2011, 07:49:24 AM #10 Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 06:17:42 AM by camando116
Well here in Iowa we got enough for only one snow day. Usually we get a whole week of em. But we got out a week early!  :moo:  :cheer:

edited by buckler:  watch the emoticon spam please
P3RK1N$