Official Information Thread

Started by Unit 33, April 18, 2015, 03:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't know where you found that hype train but that's the best one I've seen yet.  :rofl:

The anticipation is killing me. Also the fact that they kept the gameplay ground oriented (much like BF1) just makes me all the moar giddy.
photobucket limit image removed

More new info:

• The new gameplay at E3 will be of Hoth.
  • Hoth's locations will include Snow Plains, Ice Cave and Inside Echo Base.
  • Quarrens are a playable race.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on June 10, 2015, 07:03:22 PM

• Quarrens are a playable race.
Finally, something more to play with than Wookiees! :P

Quote from: Commander Awesome on June 10, 2015, 07:03:22 PM
More new info:

• Hoth's locations will include Snow Plains, Ice Cave and Inside Echo Base.

Good... that will dispel rumours that each of the maps on the planets are just reshuffled assets. They seem pretty distinctive to me.

My first post has been updated with new info from the gameplay trailer.

IIRC, they also said there will be NO Galactic Conquest, AT-AT will be on a rail, and no Clone Wars.  :dry:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Quote from: {Alpha}Drunken_Master on April 28, 2015, 06:40:38 PM
UUUHG!  I HATE HATE HATE Origin and their malfunctioning DRM's! They are terrible!  I want nothing to do with them ever again!  If you are in doubt check thousands of chat boards with fed up people refusing to play Origin's games after buying games they are not able to play.  I am one of them of course. 

But I love SWBF!  What to do???

When in doubt, torrent it like 90% of people do on the internet :XD:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

August 01, 2015, 08:11:14 PM #37 Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:25:24 PM by Commander Awesome
I updated my post. DICE Recently confirmed that Twi'leks and Zabraks are playable. I've also added a list of the mission mode NPCs we know of so far.
Quote from: Ascertes on July 31, 2015, 09:03:14 PM
IIRC, they also said there will be NO Galactic Conquest, AT-AT will be on a rail, and no Clone Wars.  :dry:
We already covered that in the thread. None of those are really game-breaking for me. I prefer quality over quantity. And keep in mind, there's always sequels and DLC  ;).

Zabraks? Interesting choice given Zabraks were only officially introduced in the Prequels.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Fudging hell. Dat Emperor.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base