My PC is down... forever probably

Started by Carbon27, March 10, 2013, 05:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 10, 2013, 05:32:36 PM Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:58:34 PM by Josh
 Unfortunately my PC is down a and that means I will not be on this site much, BUT I will occasionally check out the site via 3DS like im doing now, i wont be on much since posting  and searching the web is a pain with this. I do have an Xbox Live account, my name is PathlessDread65. Im going to miss you guys but remeber, ill come back now and then.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
            Your friend, Josh                           P.S. I want to thank the moderators and especially led for keeping the site up and soooo easy to use and the family friendlyness. God bless you and have happy lives, I will continue to pray for you all.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Cya Josh. Hopefully you'll get a new pc and play swbf with us on tunngle :cheers:

Good Journey, Mr. Josh.

I hope your future treats you well.

See you later Josh. Good luck in your future endeavors.  :bye:

Good luck pal, with whatever life throws at you
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Yeah it sometimes is a pain :P Cya Josh, have fun with your life !

You use your 3ds? I can barely do anything on mine.  :bye:

For some reason my PC is working right now, but I hope it stays working. :) So im back, for now...

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on March 16, 2013, 08:54:46 PM
For some reason my PC is working right now, but I hope it stays working. :) So im back, for now...
Wb then :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Josh on March 16, 2013, 08:54:46 PM
Lol, it just randomly started working ? :D and wb!

Haha, sometimes when I was on a Desktop it wouldn't work...would just have a insert cd something like that, been ages since I've been on it, after a bit of trying to figure out how to fix it I found out if you turn over the computer and wait a few seconds then put it back it would work...but now I have a laptop :D

Awesome! I'm glad we didn't loose you! :)

Okay...? Well I'm glad you didn't go anywhere.