Extended Leave of Absence (again)

Started by Kit Fisto, February 08, 2013, 08:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 28, 2013, 05:56:46 PM
Woah Woah Woah!
You found a good SWBFII mod?! What is it =O ?

If it's Dark Times Rising, or v1.3, they are good. Battle Arena by RepSharpShooter is also really nice too. Boraz II: Stunt Course is cool, Rends' Mos Eisley Spaceport is amazing...

I could lay in my bed all night and name a bunch of awesome SWBF2 mods.

Well Rends Mos is amazing ( I think it would play better in SWBFI though. All his maps are better in SWBFI! ) No it isn't v1.3 ( is that a mod? I just have it to play other mods, but I don't use any of the visual upgrades, they are weird )
It is actually Rising Confict: Clone Wars! All the units are real neat and aren't bland like most SWBFII mods. They are balanced and well you should play it to understand!

Quote from: Kit Fisto on February 27, 2013, 05:10:01 PM
Expect a lot more posts from me now!  :shady:
Uh-oh :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 01, 2013, 06:17:16 PM
Well Rends Mos is amazing ( I think it would play better in SWBFI though. All his maps are better in SWBFI! ) No it isn't v1.3 ( is that a mod? I just have it to play other mods, but I don't use any of the visual upgrades, they are weird )
It is actually Rising Confict: Clone Wars! All the units are real neat and aren't bland like most SWBFII mods. They are balanced and well you should play it to understand!

If it's the same mod I'm thinking of made by THEWULFMAN, and has Clone Wars era units from the TV series, then I know the exact mod you're talking about. I really do need to try it out though.

No not that mod, click the word:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 01, 2013, 06:17:16 PMRising Confict: Clone Wars!
You'll find a lot of screenshots and a couple youtube video links showcasing the mod.  :tu:

Recent events have required me to leave. Again.  :dry:
It might be the last. It might not. I don't know.
See you all later.

See ya, Kit. Hope to see you return soon!  :wave:

:( well cya later budday
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Well rats.
You are a good archivist, Mr. Kit.
In case we don't see you around, I just wanted you to know that.

Bye, Kit Fisto, I almost sure, you return soon ;).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on March 24, 2013, 10:42:22 PM
Bye, Kit Fisto, I almost sure, you return soon ;).
Ahh, don't jinx him Sereja!
Then he'll never come back  :o

Kit Fisto, I know you're just leaving because opening day is approaching and he's sad that the Dodgers Yankees NL West are going to crash and burn.

I jest, I jest; I look forward to some good games this year.

actually, i think he's back already  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

March 25, 2013, 06:46:41 PM #44 Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 06:29:20 AM by Kit Fisto
Quote from: Buckler on March 25, 2013, 05:24:31 PM
actually, i think he's back already  ;)
He. I guess your right. It turns out that I am NOT leaving. I thought circumstances were worse than they actually are.  :slap:
Well here I am! ;)