{SWC} StarWars Competition ! -1st Part-

Started by ~PFE~ Sam / Ply1, January 12, 2015, 08:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tu dois télécharger le lien en premier
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1257
clique sur : download
tu as jzip ? non ? : www.jzip.com
déplace tous tes fichiers jaunes reçu dans ce téléchargement dans tes addons :
tu devrais voir : mon1 , rhh1 , cor1, dea1 qqch comme sa.
C: Programfiles : lucasarts : starwars battlefront / gamedata / addons

I'll be happy  to be on either side.  Want to put me on clones for now to try to even it out? 

Are we still doing the ~team tags~ ?

Merci beaucoup ! ca a marcher, just un truc jzip a un malware ou virus  :tu:

yes for people who want to do that.
most important is that everyone know what team they are playing for.

January 24, 2015, 11:09:51 AM #112 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:30:04 AM by Hotsauce
rebels please  THX!

January 24, 2015, 01:25:55 PM #114 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 04:01:12 PM by Carbon27
Good fun. Last match came down to 1-4. Most fun I have had in SWBF since it was hosted by Gamespy.

Thank you so much Maj and Joseph for hosting and working it all out!

I got todays gameplay up.  :) I didn't want to put to much work into it, I just wanted for this event to be viewable for years to come.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CvkJmtNLuM&feature=youtu.be

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

no problem my friend !!!
tomorrow same event !
and 2nd and 3rd event part is coming !!  :moo:

Thanks Carbon 27 for the video!  So fun watching you go kick the other team in their CP.  Glad you were on my team!    C ya 2mrw! 

I'm just going to say a few things before the matches tomorrow based off today.

First off I just want to say that the games today were really fun, however there were a few hiccups along the way.

1. Listen to the organizes of the event, in this case Majesty and Joseph, we had false start on the coursant map because of this, fortunately it didn't turn into a big issue, but it could have quite easily have forced a restart. (I understand different languages can make things more difficult).
2. I don't think myself or anyone else knows what the exact definition of a spawn mine. I assume that it refers to a mine on a spawn point and/or in an enemy cp, but there seemed to be some confusion.  Clarification would probably help.
3. As far as I am aware wallhacking (i.e glitching into a wall) isn't permitted, even from a short time on RlcT map there appears to be a few glitches, hopefully this isn't exploited.

Overall though it was very fun and I'm looking forward to tomorrows games  :tu:

{SWC} StarWars Battlefront 2nd part is coming soon !!
Joe Message Me !  :moo:
All clans Leaders have to bring their reinforcement !!  :moo: