Greetings, companions

Started by TheAncientDrifter, June 29, 2019, 12:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 29, 2019, 12:38:01 AM Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 12:39:46 AM by TheAncientDrifter
More than a decade ago, I played SWBF2 with passion. I couldn't forget the memories I had about it. It was always way too fun and I finally made my return. Glad to see you guys putting so much work in keeping this game alive. You have my gratitude. Playing this game offline is like... an ocean without water, it's like... light without shadow, it's like... a Bethesda game without gamebreaking bugs. Playing good games is one thing that's fun to me, having nice people around me is another one. I'd be happy to be part of your community. All you need to do, is let me in :)

Grab your blaster, your game disc, and our multiplayer patch, and meet us on the battlefront  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Greetings and welcome!  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Welcome to SWBFgamers! I too play Battlefront II as well (although I play BF1 more)

Always nice to see new faces around here!! :cheers:
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than advance.

Thank you everyone, seems to be a comfortable place in here :cheers: I was wondering if you guys have something like a schedule for BF1 and BF2. Besides a few small private rooms, I couldn't find anyone else playing :confused:

Welcome to the site. There's no real schedule but a lot of players use discord to find other players.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Welcome! ;)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

welcome.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Thx all! I already joined the discord server and I'll take a closer look at it. If there are any other servers out here, I'm always up for more ;)