DC-15X Sawed Off Blaster Rifle Modification Model Request

Started by ETW_Modder, May 10, 2014, 06:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can someone make a version of the DC-15X Sniper Rifle model to look more like this image I made using GIMP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch, RC!  :tu: Also, I thought of this after you posted

Yesh, I was wondering about the scope. Don't really think a scope belongs on a sawed off barrel gun :P

Here's that if you want it:

Quote from: ETW_Modder on May 10, 2014, 07:26:00 PM

(DC-15x Blaster Rifle)

(Mg-42 Machine Gun)
*boom*
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ETW_Modder on May 10, 2014, 07:26:00 PM
Thanks a bunch, RC!  :tu: Also, I thought of this after you posted
Quote from: Whisper (Vokunvahlok) on May 10, 2014, 07:40:44 PM

(Mg-42 Machine Gun)
*boom*
The likeness is uncanny; doin a WWII project?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Lol, now we know where Mr. Lucas got the idea for the DC-15X model  :rofl: and no, no WW2 project (though I thought of doing one in the past, found a pretty good U.S soldier model too), just take a look at this thread http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=7380.0 and you'll understand, although there is a guy doing one for BF2. Maybe I should tell him about it :) But this gets me thinking....perhaps someone can do a bipod addon to weapons?

I actually have a folder called "WWII Stuff" i case I ever decide to do it. I will add this to the folder! Yeah a bipod would be awesome but I guess RC would have to do that and I'm sure 2 edits are annoying enough. Lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Nah, not annoying. It just takes time to bow and ask for blessing from the great penguin god that rules over XSI..
--
On a more serious note;
I may do this in future, because I can see that being a good gun for the unity project.

I personally think the game deserves a Flamethrower...

(assuming that isnt already done)
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

May 11, 2014, 11:19:11 AM #12 Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:37:24 PM by ETW_Modder
Here's a few more ideas if you don't mind   ;)

The DL-44 Blaster Carbine (added Tusken Rifle Stock and longer barrel)

Tusken Pistol (this is a modified Tusken rifle with parts sawed off and shortened)

The E11t Blaster Rifle, an Imperial Sniper Rifle with sawed off scope and E11 Rifle Barrel replacing sniper rifle barrel.

An Mp-40-ish gun. CIS Pistol with Rebel Rifle barrel as well as other modifications.

Oooh shinny! Very good ideas indeed.

Will have to get thoughts from other swfoc devs to see if we can use some more "non-canon" (funny, nothing is really canon anymore anyways..) weaponry in the game.

May 11, 2014, 02:34:46 PM #14 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:16:52 PM by ETW_Modder
Maybe someone might find a place for this..... :whistle:

The B2 Magnadroid  :P