Sereja's DT-12

Started by Sereja, August 07, 2012, 01:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2012, 01:57:26 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:03:55 PM by Sereja
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Look's just like the movie! Great job!  :moo:

August 07, 2012, 03:50:54 PM #3 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:54:49 PM by Phobos
thank you for releasing this you are my hero now my favorite alien has the proper gun
:D

is there a first person msh for this?

Your welcome! Thank's guy's, I hope you like it, becouse it is my first gun, actualy... :)
I do not make first person msh for it, becouse I do not see any reason, why I should do this. In stock assets, creators, in some reason, make 2 different models: one for battle, and one, more detalized, half cutted for first view. So, I, just like any other modders, make only one msh, good looking enough for battle and 1st person both. I include odf sample, which have lines for any view.
Becides, I am actualy do not know, how it should look's from behind, becouse, in those photo's, you post for me, I didn't see back side of the gun. So, I paint it in some "tech style" :).

P.S. Guy's, if you still wish to help me finish trandoshan shootgun (ACP array gun), you may post any nice pic of it, you can find.

August 08, 2012, 01:16:37 AM #5 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:19:55 AM by Phobos
Here is one picture of the ACP array gun
[spoiler][/spoiler]

BTW, have you seen any weapon models like this?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

here is a variant of the ACP array gun called rawk chopped special
[spoiler][/spoiler]

more pictures of weapons here http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=32959

Interesting pics... Those huge super gun, probably from the new "old republic" game... It is shame, I can't play in it, becouse it is "on-line only" :wacko:. Still, this one, look's more easy to made, of all them.
"rawk chopped special" - is something new to me... It seems it have even some "fuel tank" or something... Cud be interesting try to made it...
Still, looking at all those pics, I realise, I have to use a lot of my imagination, for all unvisible parts...