Mac
Sarg
Dresh (late addition)

Team B:

SchTick
The_Pi
Tomaszl
Thomas (late addition)

The maps are: Tatooine: Mos Eisley (CW) & Tatooine: Jabba's Palace (CW)

The format is as follows:

Lobby Map: Hosts Choice (picked from shipped maps)

1st rnd Tatooine: Mos Eisley: Team A - Republic (clones) | Team B - CIS (droids)
2nd rnd Tatooine: Mos Eisley: Team A - CIS | Team B - Republic

Lobby Map: Hosts Choice (picked from shipped maps)

3st rnd Tatooine: Jabba's Palace: Team A - Republic (clones) | Team B - CIS (droids)
4nd rnd Tatooine: Jabba's Palace: Team A - CIS | Team B - Republic

A Teamspeak server has been arranged for the match. The details can be found in the Teamspeak Menu on the thisiswar site!  I have not registered anyone as it is only available to us for 24hrs.
I will be posting the sign up thread for next weeks match before the match starts.  I guess we'll make it same time next Sunday!  If you are signing up please post if you can host and remember that the first 3 sign ups can pick a map to be added to the pool (pick from shipped maps until we have a discussion about what maps we should use).  If one of the first 3 don't pick a map the choice rolls down hill to the 4th sign up etc...

The_pi: please post details of DC host on both forums as soon as you can (in the thread of the same title). You should host with 8 AI per team and set the min players to start to 6 (2 below the actual players).  Let us know asap if you can't host!

Any probs or questions post here and I'll reply as soon as I can!

Cleaning my blaster now. 10 hours 25 minutes. Woot!. Thanks Dresh.

^^^^Answered own question,

/edit delete.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I'm not going to be there. We flew down to Florida at the last minute so we can see the Space Shuttle blast off. I hope you can find someone else to host (I'm back on Tuesday). Perhaps zorba could take my place to keep teams balanced

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

I would be ok with that.

However the main issue if you are not there is who will host?

OFF-TOPIC (kinda) If someone gives me footage of this match, I would love to do the next draw and spice it up a little
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

MacGenius said he would be able to host. Failing that I can host.  MacG (or anyone else) please post asap is you can host!
I'm def up for someone spicing up the draw!  A more than welcome suggestion. Zorba are you playing?

Thanks in advance

If someone is to get footage, they can install the Freecam mod. It's found in GameToast.

#TYBG

looks like I'm game :)
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Sorry, last minute thing came up, I can't be there.

Sorry for double post, but it's important for this to bump.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

How about I just do some freecam that way the teams are even?

#TYBG

Even teams isn't that important in the match as the league is individually scored! If no one else wants to host I'll do it...I'll post my IP nearer the time if no one steps up!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it's at 8 PM EST tonight? I can make it. :)

OK! SERVER ONLINE: 4 players to start

IP: 78.148.2.211

I'll fie it up now! and put a few maps before the lobby.