I know it's a bit late... but I had to introduce myself!

Started by Red04SWBF, July 16, 2017, 06:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello to all SWBFGamers,

Just a year ago (yes, exactly a 16th July) I discovered SWBFGamers. I thought it was incredible that there was a page devoted to a game I've been playing for years: "Star Wars: Battlefront".

The truth is that I never imagined that I would borrow a game that actually came to my house on Christmas 2007 and was a gift to my father. When I saw him play SWBF1 on my beloved PS2, I wanted to pick up the Analog Joystick that he held in his hands. It was a magical moment, really. The game not only loved me, but it was fun to move around the different maps, play the Conquest mode... From then on I didn't stop playing more times! I even played with my cousin to Split Screen mode and I had a great time too (sometimes we killed ourselves on the same side :P). Undoubtedly, this game and the PS2 marked a lot one of my best times of my childhood.

A few years passed and I got SWBF1 for PC, after the PS2 version stopped working (a shame). But that didn't prevent to continue enjoying the game in Singleplayer mode (because Gamespy had already stopped working). Until I discovered this community. :)

So well... for those who don't know me yet, my nickname is Red04 (CC-4398), I'm also known as DarthRedux04. I'm from Spain and now I'm 19, but with the same illusion of that child who played SWBF1 on PS2. ;) In addition, I apologize if I didn't introduce myself, I just joined because I wanted to participate in ICW6 and it was the first time I started playing multiplayer (quite late I have arrived lol :D). I must say that everything you've done to re-operate the multiplayer mode and to keep active a community of players like me who plays SWBF games is great. If it weren't for you, this game wouldn't go on with life. I also thank for the welcome that you have had the community with me.

I hope all this goes on for many more years. SWBF forever!!!  :cheers:
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

This game has much more depth than new titles--we can host our own servers, make mod maps, and play with people from all around the world. 

But it is the people such as you that participate in our community that make it a great place.    :cheers:

Long Live SWBF
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

1 year late welcome!  :cheers:

there are still ways to play SWBF1 PS2 in an PC emulater.
My friend Oldsnake does it. so maybe he can help you.
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer