Is there a Naboo: Plains mod map that restore the Starfighters?

Started by molewart, December 19, 2020, 06:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
On the console vesrions of Naboo: Plains the Republic got a Jedi starfighter and on the GCW the Rebels got an X-Wing. Obviously it was unfair as one faction didn't get a starfighter and was removed in the PC version but are there any mods/maps that have restored them?

You're lucky, this was an easy edit and I was bored out of my mind. It replaces the rebel's combat speeder with the X-wing and the clone's IFT tank with the jedi fighter.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/orjr515qag06h53/BF1+NAB1+Ships+Mod.zip/file

Install: Find your BF1 game's _LVL_PC folder, backup the mission.lvl and the nab1.lvl located in _LVL_PC\NAB\
Then replace those two files with the same two files from the download.

Undo this mod before you play online because it will crash (host & client loading different things).
If you want to play with others while using this mod, everyone else in the session will need to install it.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Thanks Anthony.

Funny thing, the fighter's vehicle spawn and other beta spawns still exist in the original map files, they just don't have anything assigned to them on the PC version.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: AnthonyBF2 on December 20, 2020, 04:18:40 AM
You're lucky, this was an easy edit and I was bored out of my mind. It replaces the rebel's combat speeder with the X-wing and the clone's IFT tank with the jedi fighter.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/orjr515qag06h53/BF1+NAB1+Ships+Mod.zip/file

Install: Find your BF1 game's _LVL_PC folder, backup the mission.lvl and the nab1.lvl located in _LVL_PC\NAB\
Then replace those two files with the same two files from the download.

Undo this mod before you play online because it will crash (host & client loading different things).
If you want to play with others while using this mod, everyone else in the session will need to install it.
Awsome! Thank you so much!! :tu: