Available Battlefront 1 early XBOX beta demo for download

Started by Ginev, May 18, 2017, 08:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think some people will be happy to get it if they have modded original xbox.

More here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/5tja9x/star_wars_battlefront_1_early_beta_demo/

If this is already mentioned here from someone else please excuse me...

EDIT:Hey i think i found the Battlefront 2 XBOX DEMO from the DVD of Revenge of the sith game.I get some xbox emulators but i cant get it to work.If someone have experience with emualtors could he help me somehow?The game is around 350 mb size.The file is .xbe

There's a few Xbox emulators in development but they aren't compatible with most games and any games that are "compatible" have pretty severe issues such as extreme slow-down, graphical issues, random crashes, etc. "Compatible" just means "the game can start up." You'll need an actual Xbox to run these demos or you can alternatively wait a few years and hope those emulators make significant progress in that time. :P

Thanks for this information.Personally i really like UI and the command post voiceover from the BF2 Demo.Why Pandemic change them i really dont know.I also found some really interesting video on youtube.I think its e E3 2005 where they are showing Battlefront 2 for first time.If some of you are interested you can see so different version of the game from what we have here.I personally think the battle there is faster than now.Check it: