Your best modes

Started by Giftheck, January 04, 2016, 01:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Led on January 14, 2016, 04:34:30 AM
There are no AI in multiplayer.

DICE are aware of the need for Instant Action and they said they're working on improving it. Not sure whether it's going to be exactly "Instant Action" but I've heard it's to give those with unstable connection a game to play as well. So in that case, I'd assume there'll be AI on MP missions soon ;)

But at a price, of course.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

I might add that Fighter Squadron has AI fighters.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Yes i saw them but there is one serious problem.I watched alot (i mean ALOT) of fighter squadron videos and i find out that thouse AI controled fighters dont shoot or chase you like should be.If you look close you will see that they actually follow invisible (for the player) paths and they circle around.Only if you stand infront of them they will shoot you.Most of the time they just flying around doing nothing.So virtually there is no AIs at all.Evn Battlefront 1/2 have better AIs than DICE one.Their Fighter Squadron AIs are more like flying turrets with specificly added path.This is no AIs for me.Shame Dice shame...Just look closer guys you will see what i mean.

The AI in this game operate on artificial difficulty.

And by that I mean, in large numbers and with heavy fire power, they become problematic, and this proves to make 'Master Difficulty' missions near-impossible without finding a hiding spot.

Alone, AI is moronic and understands only attack and cover. Kinda similar to the original SWBF really.

Quote from: Unit 33 on January 14, 2016, 12:18:30 PM
Kinda similar to the original SWBF really.
except that in the original swbf the basic troopers don't die in one shot.

January 14, 2016, 11:43:04 PM #20 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:46:29 PM by majorspidey
In that case, not buying the game, I'd get bored of it too easily. :/
Edit:
Sorry, didn't see all those posts. I'll wait and see I guess

The Base Command mini-game on mobile is actually a lot more fun than the SP content in the full game. Which is amusing because it's free.

Quote from: Unit 33 on January 16, 2016, 08:39:26 AM
The Base Command mini-game on mobile is actually a lot more fun than the SP content in the full game. Which is amusing because it's free.

I'd have to disagree with that one. Survival is pretty neat. The rest of the Single Player "Missions" are garbage though.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on January 16, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
I'd have to disagree with that one. Survival is pretty neat. The rest of the Single Player "Missions" are garbage though.

My opinion is formed by the fact I'm rubbish at survival.

I like Turning Point and play it the most. Supremacy is fun if you can get the Hero thing.  Not great at either  :)

Quote from: Unit 33 on January 17, 2016, 02:36:17 AM
My opinion is formed by the fact I'm rubbish at survival.

Survival isn't all that hard once you figure out how, exactly how, to play each map. All of them require a certain strategy to get a good time, or even just to complete them, especially on master difficulty. I discovered, for example, the best way to play Tatooine is the least likely method of all: stay near the middle of the map (which usually means certain death), on the high ground near the Tusken camp site. Use ion grenades and ion torpedoes against the AT-STs. Just drop the grenades on top of them as they walk by. They can't shoot at you when they are below you. And use the torpedoes when they start out, from afar, but stay low behind cover. Don't bother with a jump pack --- wasted spot in your star card hand. All you need to do is drop off the ledge when they start to overwhelm you, and circle around the plateau you just jumped off of. No need to run all around the edges of the map, and no need for a jump pack. And use the RT97 - C heavy blaster against the troops. Use short bursts so it doesn't overheat. Really not that hard. I'm not very good with the hand controller at all, and I managed to complete Master difficulty in 40 minutes.... darn near the 35 minute time needed for one of the trophies. I'll get that trophy eventually.