Previous topic - Next topic
-partner start
-share partner hand

-deployable squad shield, blaster canon, orbital strike

-all blasters except:  DL-44, SE-14C, and a couple of others

I will add more later  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I agree with most of that. But that said, I have been doing pretty well using the DH-17 pistol with explosive bullets (in short range combat), and the RT-97C using focus fire (in long range combat).

I think the scanner is useless, since everyone spawns everywhere. And some people, if using the Scout trait, don't show up on the scanner at all. The scanner doesn't have any real range indicator, either, or differentiate large numbers or smaller numbers of troops in any given direction.
The ion bullets are also pretty much useless, relative to the torpedo or grenade. Not worth wasting the spot in your star card hand.

Having not played as much as i'd like, was sick over the holidays and got it for christmas.
The scanner is nice for smaller game modes i find but you are right its lacking in any large mode.

the DL-44 is a bit much... i feel.

the partner system is entirely messed up as far as i'm concerned....i pick a partner and play a match, the next round someone else is also placed as my partner (because it auto selects one if you are a solo player i think) so i have my real partner....this other guy....and now i can only spawn at one of them until i boot my partner and choose again.
that might be the most annoying part of the game so far....that and the number of homing missiles i get shot with lol.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

-Partner start I find quite useful, especially if they are way ahead of the spawn point. Less running, more pew pew!

-I agree. Never used it once.

-Blast cannon is pretty much useless. I just throw it down and move to the next pickup. However the orbital is useful against the AT AT's on Walker Assault, and that shield comes in handy I've found.

-Yeah a lot of the blasters are useless. My personal favorite is the T-21B. I hate the DL-44 for its lack of accuracy and major kick-back. SE-14C for the same reason.

I'll also add:
*Smoke Grenade
*Cooling Cell
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

On a very rare occasion, you might form a non verbal bond with the partner and actually coordinate. But most of the time they will ignore you.

January 02, 2016, 02:50:33 PM #5 Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:29:30 PM by Commander Awesome
Quote from: Unit 33 on January 02, 2016, 11:59:34 AM
On a very rare occasion, you might form a non verbal bond with the partner and actually coordinate. But most of the time they will ignore you.
However it is good for respawning right into the action, and exploiting the poor matchmaking system to use their superior equipment. :P
Quote from: Led on January 01, 2016, 03:07:06 PM
-all blasters except:  DL-44, SE-14C, and a couple of others
Nonsense, I've been able to use the E-11, EE-3, DH-17, T-21B and sometimes the CA-87 quite effectively.
However the DLT-19 and A280C are way too weak compared to the other rapid fire guns, and the RT-97C is damn near impossible to aim right without focus fire (which seems to be the only reason that star card exists).

Quote from: Led on January 01, 2016, 03:07:06 PM
-deployable squad shield, blaster canon, orbital strike
I've been able to get some good kills with the blaster cannon and orbital strike, the problem is trying to not get shot while aiming them. The squad sheild is useful for guarding objectives such as uplinks in walker assault. The personal shield however is pretty useless because you can't fire out of it.

Fair enough about some of the equipment.  I only play Blast mode, so I consider the anti-vehicle weapons useless to me.

I have the game on PS4 and it is stunningly gorgeous!  I have been getting distracted from battle to take a long look at the terrain or the sarlacc pit LOL!  Those with the Origin PC version, can your set up handle the game at a good frame rate?  My PC is far too under powered right now.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on January 03, 2016, 12:02:53 PM
I have the game on PS4 and it is stunningly gorgeous!  I have been getting distracted from battle to take a long look at the terrain or the sarlacc pit LOL!  Those with the Origin PC version, can your set up handle the game at a good frame rate?  My PC is far too under powered right now.

Mine can handle it locked at 60 FPS on Ultra. I still get these stupid sound issues though. And yes, I've update my driver.

Besides, EA have ruined it all. Someone messaged me on Steam about an hour ago when I loaded up Star Wars Battlefront (by Pandemic) and they asked me if I wanted to play it. I asked which one they was on about, apparently they didn't realize EA DID NOT MAKE THE :censored: NAME! If you don't know what I mean, they didn't know that there was other Star Wars Battlefront games. They thought EA made the one and only "Star Wars Battlefront"
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on January 03, 2016, 02:53:39 PMThey thought EA made the one and only "Star Wars Battlefront"
it is just called Star Wars Battlefront
I think the only difference in official titles is a colon or something
But did they not see the II on steam? (I assume it was 2 because steam only sells 2). Or did you do what I did and add a link to 1 in the steam library?

I actually like partner start. If anything atleast I know where I'm spawning.

Today's 10 year olds were just born when the original came out :P

Quote from: Ltin on January 03, 2016, 03:06:29 PM

it is just called Star Wars Battlefront
I think the only difference in official titles is a colon or something
But did they not see the II on steam? (I assume it was 2 because steam only sells 2). Or did you do what I did and add a link to 1 in the steam library?

I actually like partner start. If anything atleast I know where I'm spawning.
I add it to my Steam library like I do most games.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123