ACW vs Legends

Started by SchTicK, January 26, 2009, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feb 28th at 2:00 PM! Lets get it on. I'll alert all of ACW. We'll need nearly 100% participation from ACW.

We haven't even talked about it yet. But thanks for giving us time to practice yours

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Seriously. You got to pick a map!, plz. We also need to practise on your map!!

I'll post ACW's map ASAP.

Thanks Mac for offering to host.

28 days left.. (27? =S XD )

Hey with a bit of luck I can probably make this match... Maybe...

As long as I'm in the correct phase in Tech school I should be able to have a bit of fun. Not sure how well I'll be playing though, could be just a tad rusty :P

Quote from: "NightFalcon"Hey with a bit of luck I can probably make this match... Maybe...

As long as I'm in the correct phase in Tech school I should be able to have a bit of fun. Not sure how well I'll be playing though, could be just a tad rusty :P

Oh, this will be fun. By the way, my servers have gotten a lot smoother these days. Especially since I've started to host with my G5. I think you might finally have a lag-free match, if your internet at Tech school is good.

That probably wont be too much of an issue now Mac, since I'll be in America not England... :P

Quote from: "NightFalcon"That probably wont be too much of an issue now Mac, since I'll be in America not England... :P

It really depends on how much bandwidth the internet at your tech school has then, right?

Colleges have high quality internet. At least most of them do.

Colleges are also flooded with people on myspace.

#TYBG

lol. With a bit of work you could probably make yourself the only person on the internet in the school and host it yourself XD

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

That would have been the ultimate connection if you have it just for yourself.

#TYBG