5th Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match Sunday @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, April 06, 2009, 07:13:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The sign up thread for next weeks match has been posted!

The map pool changes have been posted in the map pool announcement thread. ( http://www.thisiswar.co.uk/plugins/foru ... c.php?1605 )
The discussion is still ongoing so any more suggestions etc are more than welcome!

the draw has been uploaded. It is very quiet this week, only 3 players. If you guys wanna give it a miss this week let me know! It's your choice!

Also, the current season will also finish at the end of April (26th)!

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be there to play, if I'm not there Ill be a little late

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Sorry for double post but I see Tomazl on and I want to ask: do you want to go 1v1 since Sarg isn't around?

Uggh, sorry I'm just explaining what happened now Tomaszl. My graphics card crashed and got a driver reboot. For some reason the crash knocked out DirectX, so I couldn't start SWBF. My computer was unstable on every reboot, so I couldn't get a post in on here to tell you what happened. Just now my bootup was stable, and now I've posted. Also dresh, for the two rounds we played my screenshot key wasn't working so I don't have any documentation of the match.

lol, sound like your Easter Sunday didn't go off without a hitch!  Not to worry...its only for fun after all!  And it saves me putting in the scores....I'm a bit rough after last nights pubbing!

Always look on the bright side of life...dadum, dadum, deedum, deedum!

Well, the bright side for me is that I finally have a good reason to get a new graphics card :dance: