what tournaments?

Started by Dresh, March 23, 2009, 03:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
what tournaments/leagues do you guys participate in as clans?

The MPC/MXG/Swbfmac league.

Right now just 4 clans, (ACW, IAS, BHF, and Legends atm, though we've also had: JCA, GF, ELD, IGC, EAST, and ACW v1.0)

Not really a league per say, just the mac clans.

so you guys dont play in stuff like ESL etc?  Is there any 'organised' mac tourneys?

Well we do CT's and we used to keep track of wins etc. etc., but their have never been enough of us to make a bracket.

nope. that's why these clan suck :/ no offense homies.

Just because we run a different system does not mean we suck..

I was thinking of making a sort of league as a alternative to ESL for PC and Mac clans, but eh I dunno

From what I hear there are a good few mac clans about.  One of the reasons I was askin' is that I can now add clan names to league table and was semi thinking about adding a win/lose League for clans if I can get enough together. like 2 pts for a win, 1pt if win by forfeit etc....not though about all the in's and outs tho! I was also thinking about a 2v2 cloud city league where ppl pair up and fight it out on bespin (i suppose this might be a good use for duel arena).

I think this site is the perfect place to have a proper organised league as not many sites are set up for both but mac and pc users.