3rd Mac-PC Gamers Battlefront League Match @ 8pm EST

Started by Dresh, March 23, 2009, 12:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The sign up thread for next weeks match has been posted!

there has also been a little rule addition:

QuoteChanging teams is the responsibility of the individual! If you do not switch teams, play in the opposing team and win you will not gain the 10 points for that win! Conversely if you forget to switch teams and your original team wins you will still not gain the points for the win!

Anyone willing to host this week? Zorba, you still up for doing the draw?

I think we'll also need to tighten up the entry to the match.  Latecomers are welcome but the need to:
1. be registered here, and at thisiswar (and understand how things work).
2. 'check in' first via the thisiswar forum by posting in the match thread before the game.
3. confirm in the lobby what team they are in (join whatever team has the lesser players otherwise Team A).

I will know by Wednesday if I can do the draw.

I won't be there for the match though, doing a DnD game.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I would like to sign up if i can get forum permissions as needed.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Done HC, sorry I shoulda done yours ages ago...my bad!

Cool Zorba, let me know if you can...

I can probably host, but I'd like a PC to be on Vent/TS so they can relay messages for me on XFire (trying to reduce the lag that some of the people got)

Also signing

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

Xfire takes nowhere near as much bandwidth as Ventrillo. And I'd send them to a PC on Vent like HC was doing to me yesterday

if someone reminds me 2 hours before the tourney that there is one to begin with, ill come.

Zorba is unable to film the draw...anyone else want to give it a go? Just needs to be posted on youtube!

In the UK we also change to BST (summertime) on Sunday so that makes puts me back to the 5hrs time diff. I do not know what games I will make at 1 am but I'll try to make some of them!  I will still be doing all you're scores etc so please make sure you take screenshots of the scoresheets and post them after the match!  

Good luck!

I can't make this one. Sorry folks! I can be there next Sunday though!

I just realized that it is highly unlikely I'll make it because of a scheduling conflict. Sorry people, I'll have to wait on killing you til next week.

I know I'm late, but I'm coming! I PM'd the admin at TiW.

Also, will Pi be posting the IP in this thread or in the TiW thread? If so, it looks like the TiW thread is locked. I'll have to keep an eye out.
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

The TiW thread was locked because he ended official signups. Means the draw will be up soon with the new thread

IP as of now: 67.241.11.157 (if it changes I will post in the IAS vs. BHF thread first)

Dont worry sarg I'll add you, as I'm just about to do the draw!  All you need to do next time is post a thread on the TiW site letting me know that you wanna play. Even if you have missed the filming of the draw you'll still get added to a team!