SWBF1 Clan Confederation In EA's SWBF

Started by Snake, March 10, 2011, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 30, 2014, 07:39:13 PM #60 Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:42:39 PM by ևltimσ
http://gametracker.com/clan/BFO

I got bored, so why not? Maybe we will use this later... So I saved the domain space for us.

To fit more into the SWBFGamers theme (white and gray, because the default website theme obviously), I think I will update the Logo later, perhaps?

I don't honestly know about you guys but I'm in high hopes for this pulling through when EASWBF comes around.

The most prominent site ranks were added to the team, and tell me if I missed something (I know Master Modder isn't there yet- Still trying to decide if that goes just below Site Moderator...).
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

September 30, 2014, 07:55:22 PM #61 Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:47:07 AM by Commander Awesome
I'd just like to say that if you guys are doing it, I'd be happy to join if I can.

The idea interests me, and there are a lot of things that can be done with this... But I'm not sure how BOB will view this, and I'm not sure that this would be good for BOB. So I'm going to wait and see.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

I don't believe Alpha Clan has much of a response towards BFO yet, however assuming the community doesn't suffer a major drought, Alpha Clan might hop on board. (We have our own ideas of expansion to the new SWBF, however the amount of active members in the clan is still somewhat dwindlish, and I'm not too sure many of our members would be able to have a decent rig to play it on PC (I plan to refurbish my desktop this year, but again it's still up in the air wit all the members).

A drought happening soon? I'm not sure.

I mean, we have our old guys moving out, like Snake, but I see more and more new faces coming back all the time, just like Ross came back.

I'm going to keep my hopes up for awhile as long as this trend continues.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I've thought a little more with this SWBFG clan(BFO) thing, and it brings me to one question now...

We're looking at SWBF3 from DICE, so what system are we all going to be playing it on? At this point, I know I'm not going to be upgrading my PC, so I'll likely end up with a PS4 and Battlefront.

What systems are you guys going to be using for the new Battlefront? I'm asking here so I can get some relative info about our particular BFO organization.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think most will be using a PC except 3 or 4 of us. I'll get it for PC, and in a few years maybe on PS4 and/or Xbox 1.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

idc swbf3 callofduthy copypast, it ruins starwars gamestyle.  :rant:
lol swbf3 lol

Quote from: Carbon27 on December 10, 2014, 05:02:29 AM
I think most will be using a PC except 3 or 4 of us. I'll get it for PC, and in a few years maybe on PS4 and/or Xbox 1.

I suppose I should expect as much too. If my question leaves different numbers, I'll take them; For now, I'll be going off what you said C27. Thanks!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Carbon27 on December 10, 2014, 05:02:29 AM

I know for a fact my current laptop won't run SWBF3 at all, though I do hope to get a job after I'm done high school and rake in some cash to rebuild my tower upstairs into a gaming beast.

In short, I hopefully will be playing PC. I don't intend to go console. Though if I end up with a free console or something, I might ditch the PC. :P If I can't get a job, then I'l be stuck waiting for years to play it.

December 10, 2014, 10:32:37 AM #70 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 10:35:48 AM by Commander Awesome
Well I HOPE to get it on PC if I can upgrade my system, but I'll most likely get it on one of the consoles.
Quote from: ROYAL on December 10, 2014, 05:19:10 AM
idc swbf3 callofduthy copypast, it ruins starwars gamestyle.  :rant:
lol swbf3 lol
We don't know anything about it yet. Don't jump to conclusions.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on December 10, 2014, 10:32:37 AM
Well I HOPE to get it on PC if I can upgrade my system, but I'll most likely get it on one of the consoles.We don't know anything about it yet. Don't jump to conclusions.

I'll be honest, I couldn't read that conclusion.

But if it says what I think it does... Then no, we're not looking at a Call of Duty kind of Star Wars. Infact, this will probably be the most tactical Star Wars FPS to date.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Yeah, I will be playing PC, if I play at all, I'm planning to buy a new gaming laptop, once Windows 10 comes out. As far as my participation in BFO goes, I can tell you this much: BOB will not be joining BFO, or at least we have no plans to do so. We hope to start an independent branch in SWBF3.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

December 10, 2014, 07:15:13 PM #73 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:19:07 PM by Ultimo
Oh yeah Windows 10 is coming around... I haven't seen it yet. Must be pretty interesting.

I mean, this isn't the community I want to get distanced from more (I like you guys, I love this community), so I'm thinking about going PC but I honestly doubt I will, for now.

MoviePilot.com just released an article about EASWBF. Some of it seems like stuff we probably already knew, but it does raise some fine questions. http://moviepilot.com/posts/2492257-star-wars-battlefront-are-these-characters-worlds-ships-returning?lt_source=external,manual
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

April 19, 2015, 06:26:53 PM #74 Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:53:30 AM by Snake
Alright, let's go ahead and start throwing out some ideas for how all the SWBF1 clans are going to do this united clans thing in EABF. I will probably be gone most of the summer so I won't be able to discuss it after I get shipped to basic training. We need to think of a name for this, find out what clans are in it, etc. We don't know what the clan tag system will be like, but if it's anything like other games it probably won't allow multiple tags. So we also need to decide if we want to form one giant clan, with autonomous "states" inside of it, and all use the same tag ingame.

So, go ahead and give your ideas.

On a personal note:
Whatever conclusion we come to, I am 90% sure I am going to bring back the old =AaTc= clan, so AaTc will be a part of the confederation. If I do bring it back, I plan to completely reinvent it. I may keep the name since old members may recognize it ingame and get in contact. So, if anyone happens to not have a current clan they will be a part of for EABF, I could sure use the help to start the good ol' clan back up.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder