Serejas_Naboo_City_of_Theed.rar

Started by Led, December 11, 2017, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks, I also like this beautiful map. I hade a chance to make it such a detailed, because some parts of this environment really exists, like Caserta Palace from Italy, Hever Loggia from Britain, White House ceiling from USA, and even sewer hatches from Hungary.  :D

There is also few Easter Eggs hiding somewhere...

And yes, I will release the assets when time is come.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: i2Bros on December 12, 2017, 11:52:12 AM
I dont want to disrespect the author, instead I wish I could use this map as part of the revamped maps I have already put in my mod. If Sereja doesnt want to do this I can understand and I can wait, but it has to be Sereja himself to tell me this stuff, not the administrator of the forums.

If I need to, I will make a forum rule about it...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

December 12, 2017, 03:22:40 PM #17 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 03:24:22 PM by Calrissian97
Reinstalled BF just to play this map... 100% WORTH IT!!!
I feel like this map more accurately captures Theed and implements it into a working video game environment better than what EA did with Battlefront II 2017. I think he captured the aesthetic perfectly. Right down to the parked Bongo!  :P
By the way, that building with the holograms and landing platform behind the palace is by far my favorite spot! Its just so beautiful! Would love to see a BF II conversion for this map. Would definitely be worth it!

Wow! The beta was already amazing and this final version is even better!!
I love the new additions and the map flows a lot better now than it did in the beta.

I could go on for years about how cool this map is, it's a wonderful companion to your Otoh Gunga map and it truly feels like the Naboo we see in The Phantom Menace! I had particular fun playing as the Naboo Guards against the droids, thanks for including that mission!

You've really outdone yourself on this one Sereja! 8)

One part that made my day was being able to drive the Fambaas!! Such a cool addition!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

You really are a master of modding! Like all your other maps, this has a permanent spot in my Addon folder along with a many, many play-throughs to come!

Someone better make a video cuz i personally do not have BF1 installed right now.Amazing map!

Nice map man, I made a video on it.
My YouTube Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/R6GFL1993
Don't forget to subscribe, and like my videos!

When I spawn a few seconds in the game crashes. I have the graphics turned down to low on everything. Could having custom sides and a custom mission lvl in the base game affect it

There is a new video of this astonishing map on youtube:

Sorry for the late reply. Just had to says thank you to Sereja for the fantastic map. The detail in the scenery is what I love about your maps. I also like the new sound bits from the latest movies. I'll play this map for a long time.