Radar Mod?

Started by Helios, September 17, 2012, 01:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 17, 2012, 06:12:37 PM
Exactly meaning that it is not a hack on most terms being allowed on {PLA} Servers. Im pretty sure [FC] Allows it on their servers also.

What it means is that I can't stop anyone from using it.  It means nothing more or less that the preceding statement.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I dont think Radar is a cheat, I think its just a normal mod, like Xhairs modded (common.lvl s).
As I know bcuz Led gave me the link for swbfgamers.com and pla servers, its not allowed, but I know of some who use it there.
As I was in UEF I knew clan mates I had, and Habi has the radar and he has it by a ''legal'' way (I mean, he didnt mod).
And as Mortal told me, he dislikes that ppl use Radar in their server/s.
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

This is my opinion you don't have to share it ;)
In a way I think most mods are cheats, there's obvious ones like radar and transparency and minor ones like player skins that are easier to see, if  I'm in a public server I like to be in the same position as a player who is playing for the first time as I think too many mods being used by the top players can quickly ruin a community. For example with radar I like the suspense of creeping around not knowing where anyone is and I like other players to be in the same situation.
However cheats/mods are just a point of view and I know some players complain about fastspawn changing the game so to me as long as people are honest about what they use and we all have a choice about where and who we play with no one should be forced out for wanting to try something diffent as long as it doesn't ruin the game for others.
To sum up variety is good, forcing things on others is bad. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Warning: This thread contains OPINIONS.

Lol funny but very true Regent!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Not sure if you guys have noticed this before but I have. Whoever took picture of the site logo at top of page was using radar.

or it was during galactic conquest and he had the radar bonus... :P

OR it was the single player and the only place its ok to be used !!!!!! :o :ohmy:  :rofl: :slap: :moo: :wave: :whip:

Lol iv'e never noticed that :P , nice pick up :D

Quote from: Phobos on September 18, 2012, 06:14:52 PM
Not sure if you guys have noticed this before but I have. Whoever took picture of the site logo at top of page was using radar.

Or maybe just maybe he was playing in Singleplayer. You do know you can see enemy units in Singleplayer right?

Quote from: SleepKiller on September 18, 2012, 08:55:16 PM
Or maybe just maybe he was playing in Singleplayer. You do know you can see enemy units in Singleplayer right?
might be someting with the mac game but I can only see friendly players in singleplayer just like in multiplayer. But when the reinforcements go below 15-10 I can see all enemy units. ( that is also in multiplayer ) But in galactic conquest when i choose the radar bonus I can see all enemy units on the map.

I think radar is a cheat and takes out a lot of fun.

Quote from: Phobos on September 18, 2012, 06:14:52 PM

I made the banner, and all of the stuff in it is from Google Images. So I wouldn't know.

Or maybe it's a massive conspiracy.

Or they are playing single player.

LoL everybody said that many times, I think we all got it ^_^
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com