PW.4?

Started by DunkleSonne AKA: DarkSun, January 31, 2010, 10:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What maps were they Rex? I wasn't there :( I have a feeling the Macs will take back though!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

QuoteLOCATIONS OF THE FIGHTING: BESPIN: CLOUD CITY, THE MAZE (maz1), DEATH STAR (dea1), TATOOINE: JABBA'S PALACE, ARMCHAIR ASSAULT (aa)

Although I wasnt a big fan of aa ;P. So maybe switch aa with Kamino ^_^

I hate Kamino  >:(

Click on my xfire friend web link to get to "we are ODST! We fight , We Win We Never Die Were Only Missing In Action." then click downloads. You will see some Site Exclusive mod maps that have some interesting Note: Star Wars Battlefront Files and Man Clan must ask that no competitor or other mirror site host this file, as it has been asked to be endorsed and mirrored by Star Wars Battlefront Files ONLY. We thankyou for your cooperation! This leads me to believe not many people know about these two mod maps.

NOT MAY!!!! THEN IM LEARNING FOR MY EXAMS!!!! NO!!!!!!
Please do it in the holidays like over 2 weeks? or do it at Easter or something like that

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Like sometime in march dring spring break

I wouldn't mind it to be next friday...

#TYBG

I have a suggestion for the "break" in the middle.
Two words:
Boonta.
Eve.
C'mon, paintball, races, random goofing off? It's the perfect map to mess around on.

yea that would be a good one-or the snowball fight
nothing like a good snowball fight in the middle of spring :D

Paint ball... I'm good with that! :tu:

Na I dont like em maps there stupid.

Why they are good fun! Just for a break...

Yeah, c'mon, some 4 on 4  (or whatever number of ppl who want to play) paintball in the paintball arena, all of us being the paintballer class, or just random racing, or random crashing, or random stunts, or random randomness.

C'mon, Boonta Eve is PERFECT for a break/fun time. There's randomness for everybody.

Yea i vote Boonta Eve for break only.

Mk Boonta Eve