Zombie Night

Started by Snake, April 19, 2014, 12:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 19, 2014, 12:42:59 PM Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:28:38 PM by Snake
I have a proposition for a zombie night!

Friday April 25, 2014 it will start at 7 pm central or
8 pm EST
5 pm PST
12 am GMT

We will be playing:

Miranda Facility
Hyperion: Ancient Excavations
Hyperion 2: Tunnels of Death
Zombie Map Jabba
Bespin Zombie City

Click on each map to download it if you don't have it.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Good thing I have all 5 maps! :D

I'l need to check if I still have Miranda and Zombie Map Jabba in my Addon, but I know for sure I have the other 3 in there! This may finally be the thing that brings me back. :)

sounds like a blast. hopefully i am able to make it
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

darnit I'll have to download something from this site for the first time in forever. lol

I'll try to make it... maybe
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

April 23, 2014, 02:21:14 PM #4 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 03:32:50 PM by Snake
Everyone ready? Make sure you have all the maps and tunngle. 2 days!

Server is up
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Snake, I tried everything.  Redownloading, eliminating all maps from my mod map folder, switching game folders, etc and every time I try to join it keeps saying that I do not have the map being played.
Even though I do because the name is localized on the screen.  And I have used them before.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

April 25, 2014, 05:44:37 PM #6 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:10:53 PM by Snake
I'll try rehosting with just hyperion and miranda

Well, i guess tunngle crashed or something and xfire says high latency.. ugh  :dry:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on April 25, 2014, 05:41:49 PM
Snake, I tried everything.  Redownloading, eliminating all maps from my mod map folder, switching game folders, etc and every time I try to join it keeps saying that I do not have the map being played.
Even though I do because the name is localized on the screen.  And I have used them before.

make sure Jabba is still there
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

darnit. i forgot the event was tonight lol. i was having a blast on Combat Arms and made some new clan-friends over there.
yall should try that game. ive had it for 5 years. i think its really fun but i hope yall can learn fast because you gotta be a pro XD
they will eat you alive lol
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Well, we ended up having a good bit of fun. We mainly played on Hyperion 1. Me, Phantom, and Kelle' showed up to own some zombs. Good times! I got some screenshots for the Museum. Anyway, thanks for playing guys. It was suprisingly fun despite internet/tunngle problems and the AI limitation.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thanks for Zombie Night, Snake and Phantom! I saw this at the last minute and quickly downloaded the maps. Glad I was able to get in on some action!

Curse my job as Moderator of the Pixel Gun 3D Forums! I completely forgot about this!  :o

I was so caught up with working on the forum and such there, I completely forgot about this Zombie Night! I probably have all the maps in my AddOn too!

Man, hopefully next time I'l be able to hop on this and join yas. :(

Thanks for hosting this Snake!  It was fun, even fighting through Tunngle!  And I could not find a way to get the ATTE into the facility... :(
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.