Which planet is your favorit?

Started by Sereja, September 20, 2012, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, what is the plase, is nice for you? I mean not just for fight, but the place, you wish to stay, for live.

Nar Shaddaa
1 (3%)
Endor
3 (9.1%)
Yavin IV
1 (3%)
Dagobah
0 (0%)
Felucia
2 (6.1%)
Mustafar
1 (3%)
Hoth
1 (3%)
Rhen Var
3 (9.1%)
Naboo
5 (15.2%)
Coruscant
1 (3%)
Cato Neimoidia
0 (0%)
Saleucami
0 (0%)
Tatooine
6 (18.2%)
Geonosis
0 (0%)
Dantooine
2 (6.1%)
Corellia
1 (3%)
Kashyyyk
1 (3%)
Raxus Prime
0 (0%)
Mygeeto
0 (0%)
Kamino
0 (0%)
Utapau
0 (0%)
Some other planet. (may post which one)
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Oh I only answered half of the question.
Does space count as a place I'd like to live? If so SPACE. In a big ship of course.

Well, I think, is most important word in this topic, it is a "place", so, if somebody choose "Death Star", it's also be ok.
Quote from: Phobos on September 23, 2012, 07:08:31 AM
I think this (Cato Neimoidia) would be an epic sniper mod map
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I play on this planet, in SWTFU2, and those sky briges are realy overhuge. Each brige, content entire city on it. (in some reason in those game, all briges stay upside down :D). So, if somebody ever made realistic mod map, about this planet (at least with correct size), you never see somebody at other brige in sniper scope, becouse it should be only a fake part, of sky dome. ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

September 23, 2012, 07:46:24 AM #32 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:11:39 AM by Regent
Quote from: Sereja on September 23, 2012, 07:38:45 AM
Well, I think, is most important word in this topic, it is a "place", so, if somebody choose "Death Star", it's also be ok.I play on this planet, in SWTFU2, and those sky briges are realy overhuge. Each brige, content entire city on it. (in some reason in those game, all briges stay upside down :D). So, if somebody ever made realistic mod map, about this planet (at least with correct size), you never see somebody at other brige in sniper scope, becouse it should be only a fake part, of sky dome. ;)
Well they did make Cate Nemodia for SWBF3 (and was featured in SWBF: Elite Squadron). Essentially they built the large "bridge" models and hill sides and just stuck the the city models on top of it.

Quote from: Sereja on September 23, 2012, 07:38:45 AM
Well, I think, is most important word in this topic, it is a "place", so, if somebody choose "Death Star", it's also be ok.I play on this planet, in SWTFU2, and those sky briges are realy overhuge. Each brige, content entire city on it. (in some reason in those game, all briges stay upside down :D). So, if somebody ever made realistic mod map, about this planet (at least with correct size), you never see somebody at other brige in sniper scope, becouse it should be only a fake part, of sky dome. ;)
The bridges would be scaled down alot. Like the bridge thing on dune sea, it would basically be several of those you could snipe from. and not as big as you say of course. lower than the top of sky dome. kind of like a longrange sniper map?

Quote from: Phobos on September 23, 2012, 08:00:40 AM
The bridges would be scaled down alot. Like the bridge thing on dune sea, it would basically be several of those you could snipe from. and not as big as you say of course. lower than the top of sky dome. kind of like a longrange sniper map?
I'm liking this idea. Why isn't there a strictly sniper map such as this in SWBF already?

Each team would be separated by the chasm as they spawn on each "bridge". Fill it with hint nodes for the bots and Bob's your Uncle.

I love Dantooine, mostly because im a real KotOR fan...and this is the place you become Jedi. Also it's just awesome with the surroundings and the mystic of the place.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I don't know if this could be anything like what you guys are talking about but it said Cato Nemodia so might as well look. I haven't tried it.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 23, 2012, 10:27:40 AM
I don't know if this could be anything like what you guys are talking about but it said Cato Nemodia so might as well look. I haven't tried it.
The existing SWBF mod map "Cato Nemodia" is just a Yavin 4 map really.

I really like RhenVar, I like the deserted feeling of the HUGE gray buildings in the snowy mountains, and gray clouds, and wind noises blowing thru the windows, I also would REALLY love to live on coruscant for the "big-city" effect, and Naboo is just AWESOME!!. It kindof depends on what Mood I am in... I love geonosis for fighting, but I hate it otherwise. I am a one of those people that likes A TON OF THINGS, but only a few at a time.
I like where ever it was that BBC filmed the Robinhood series (2010 i believe)

Thats my rant of the day..

Quote from: RepublicCommando on September 23, 2012, 02:00:58 PM
It kindof depends on what Mood I am in... I love geonosis for fighting, but I hate it otherwise. I am a one of those people that likes A TON OF THINGS, but only a few at a time.
Same Here!!!  :ohmy:
:friend:

Quote from: Phobos on September 23, 2012, 08:00:40 AM
Yes, probably it should be small neimodian village briges. ;) But it is hard to imagine any stock or released assets, compatable for such map... Person, wich may start such project, should be skillfull in 3D modeling.
Quote from: Darth Verik on September 23, 2012, 09:43:59 AM
I love Dantooine, mostly because im a real KotOR fan...and this is the place you become Jedi. Also it's just awesome with the surroundings and the mystic of the place.
Yes, I always have some spooky feelings, when found "ancient computer" or "ancient drod" in Dantooine temple ruins. It is just like lost in time...
I guess stay on one planet, for some people, is just not enough... :D Well, in this case, I cud live at Nar Shaddaa, take vacation to Yavin IV, Felucia or Endor, spent weekend on Naboo, work on Kamino, and for fight... Kholma, Bogden moon, nice place for training in this, I think...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

I would commute to Coruscant every day from Naboo. I would work in the high up places of the Coruscant government. My Star Wars life! :P

I would probably only be bar scum in the Mos Espa Cantina  :P

You gonna sell meh some death sticks Bantha?

Quote from: RepublicCommando on September 26, 2012, 03:11:01 PM
You gonna sell meh some death sticks Bantha?

You want to go home and rethink your life  :P .