Which planet is your favorit?

Started by Sereja, September 20, 2012, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, what is the plase, is nice for you? I mean not just for fight, but the place, you wish to stay, for live.

Nar Shaddaa
1 (3%)
Endor
3 (9.1%)
Yavin IV
1 (3%)
Dagobah
0 (0%)
Felucia
2 (6.1%)
Mustafar
1 (3%)
Hoth
1 (3%)
Rhen Var
3 (9.1%)
Naboo
5 (15.2%)
Coruscant
1 (3%)
Cato Neimoidia
0 (0%)
Saleucami
0 (0%)
Tatooine
6 (18.2%)
Geonosis
0 (0%)
Dantooine
2 (6.1%)
Corellia
1 (3%)
Kashyyyk
1 (3%)
Raxus Prime
0 (0%)
Mygeeto
0 (0%)
Kamino
0 (0%)
Utapau
0 (0%)
Some other planet. (may post which one)
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

At the moment, I really enjoy playing on Tatoonie.

Here is a really great video for people who love the maps on battlefront for thier style and design. This video is called "The Beauty of Battlefront | Part II". This video was made by DEAGLE. All credit goes to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2uEzOdlGM&feature=g-user-u

I like Part II the best, but here is Part I as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imoGHl8ieYA&feature=plcp

Realy Great video! That's what I may call "beauty". :tu:
Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 21, 2012, 09:13:53 PM
I've been the place they filmed Endor! ( redwood forest CA ) It is sooooo awesome!!
Lucky Kit Fisto...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Those vids are amazing!!!! I never new SWBF was so crisp and had such good graphics!!! :o Even all on high on my computers i try to play on it doesn't look like that!!!

September 22, 2012, 09:26:44 AM #18 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:32:33 AM by sirpimped
And since you said you like Naboo the best Kit Fisto, here is another video that focuses on just Theed, Naboo. It's not as good as the ones made by DEAGLE, but still well made. Again I did not make this video. All credit goes to the creator, Gamergirl.

wow,
Star wars universe is really so much more beautiful than ours :).

Quote from: Mr. Banthafodder on September 22, 2012, 09:27:57 AM
wow,
Star wars universe is really so much more beautiful than ours :).
No, the Star Wars Universe just takes 1 place on earth and makes it a planet. It is really Earth that is beautiful.

Sereja, you love the beauty in SWBF, you should try to make a video like those above! I seriously have watched the beauty of Battlefront vids more than twice now.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 22, 2012, 04:20:27 PM
No, the Star Wars Universe just takes 1 place on earth and makes it a planet. It is really Earth that is beautiful.
Somebody clearly hasn't played Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic. Even with it's dated engine and graphics the beauty of the planets really still comes to life.

My fav is Corellia, because I like the landscape and the political system, as well as the culture!  :D Alderaan is a close second. If I had to pick a favorite to battle on, I'd pick Mustafar or Tatooine.
I just can't seem to stay away...

Quote from: SleepKiller on September 22, 2012, 04:28:44 PM
Somebody clearly hasn't played Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic. Even with it's dated engine and graphics the beauty of the planets really still comes to life.
I haven't. I'm not into RPG's. Sorry.  :shrug:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 22, 2012, 04:20:27 PM
Sereja, you love the beauty in SWBF, you should try to make a video like those above! I seriously have watched the beauty of Battlefront vids more than twice now.
Sorry, but I am afraid, my moovie making skills, is very limited. I know only how to make movie for game, but "slow motion" or custom music, is unknown options to me.
Quote from: SleepKiller on September 22, 2012, 04:28:44 PM
I played only Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic: Sith Lords, and some of the planets look's realy beauty. Specialy Onderon, and Queen palace...

Sereja, do you ever play swbf online? or are you from 1.0? i never see you :shrug:

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 22, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
Sereja, do you ever play swbf online? or are you from 1.0? i never see you :shrug:
I was playd on-line in DC 3 times. That's it. Actualy I think, I am better in modding much more, than playng. Version of my game, is 1.1, but I have to change it each time to 1.2, for DC.

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 22, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
Sereja+Rifle=DEATH TO ALL!!!!!
Don't underestimate his POWER!!!!! :tu:

Citadel <3333 Really fun map in multi player nd single player. Less like harbour but still alot of fun in Single player sliding up and down on the ice cave things :D

For aesthetics, my favorite planet is
Lehon/Rakata Prime due to its tropical caribbean island landscape.
Dathomir is my second favorite because of its varied climates and geographies.
Saleucami is third because the forests look really nice and dreamlike.

I think this (Cato Neimoidia) would be an epic sniper mod map
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, my favorite planet for fighting in SWBF is Tatooine.