Which planet is your favorit?

Started by Sereja, September 20, 2012, 02:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, what is the plase, is nice for you? I mean not just for fight, but the place, you wish to stay, for live.

Nar Shaddaa
1 (3%)
Endor
3 (9.1%)
Yavin IV
1 (3%)
Dagobah
0 (0%)
Felucia
2 (6.1%)
Mustafar
1 (3%)
Hoth
1 (3%)
Rhen Var
3 (9.1%)
Naboo
5 (15.2%)
Coruscant
1 (3%)
Cato Neimoidia
0 (0%)
Saleucami
0 (0%)
Tatooine
6 (18.2%)
Geonosis
0 (0%)
Dantooine
2 (6.1%)
Corellia
1 (3%)
Kashyyyk
1 (3%)
Raxus Prime
0 (0%)
Mygeeto
0 (0%)
Kamino
0 (0%)
Utapau
0 (0%)
Some other planet. (may post which one)
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

So, choose, what is the place, most beautyfull for you. ;)
I cud stay at Nar Shaddaa. At least juma-juice and some entertainment is more, then enough there :sick:.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Yavin IV is a moon, not a planet. Right? Anyways, I chose Naboo. Somewhat peaceful, has a military for protection, and even looks "Beautyfull" in the movies. Plus many more that I can't describe because I just had a "brain-fart"
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

:D Yes, not a planet. But in SWBF mission mode, it may ask you: "Choose a planet  to attack", and you may choose Yavin IV. So, I think, it is just amatter of your preferences.
By the way, Naboo is realy safe planet. Not sure about fishing...

And I don't think that was one of the Deep-Sea fishing spots, either.  :o
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Naboo all the way. In the movies especially I and II Naboo is just so beutiful and amazing! Partially because "Naboo" is actually a couple Italian cities and I being an Italian really like everything about the culture. But as far as the Star Wars universe goes I would love it! I would live in Theed and have a summer house where Padme has in episode II. My very close second is Coruscant. I love big cities ( LA ftw ) and Coruscant is one BIG CITY!!!!  :cheers:
But yea Naboo, plus I would change the government to a democracy!!  :P

Kit Fisto, you surprise me. I was almost sure, yours will be a Geonosis! :D
Funny, but in real life, I live in old building, builded by Italian design, as most of old buildings in my city. :P Some of them is realy look's like from Naboo, city of Theed. It is realy shame, this days, people start to destroy them, and build some "minimarts", autobahns, and refuel stations instead, and nobody can't protect them... That's must be, becouse a "democracy" come, in my country. That's cud never happens, if we got a nice Queen...

I really like big open wasteland maps... so Hoth it is!

Quote from: Sereja on September 20, 2012, 11:32:53 PM
Kit Fisto, you surprise me. I was almost sure, yours will be a Geonosis! :D
Funny, but in real life, I live in old building, builded by Italian design, as most of old buildings in my city. :P Some of them is realy look's like from Naboo, city of Theed. It is realy shame, this days, people start to destroy them, and build some "minimarts", autobahns, and refuel stations instead, and nobody can't protect them... That's must be, becouse a "democracy" come, in my country. That's cud never happens, if we got a nice Queen...
Well if I were to live somewhere it would be Naboo or Coruscant but if I were to fight it would totally be Geonosis!!!
Quote from: Regent on September 20, 2012, 11:39:38 PM
I really like big open wasteland maps... so Hoth it is!
Hey Regent! Try these maps ( http://www.gamefront.com/files/22208758/Original+my+Mapc.zip ), I think 3 out of the 4 are big wasteland maps!!  :)

I like Ord Martel (no greater glory) , it's so big and there are lakes for me to drink out of :D , there are also caves, lots of ships, and it is just so bueatiful :shrug:

I chose other because you didn't list the planet I would enjoy living on most.

My choice would be Mandalor, but only if the Mandalorian Wars were over. Mandalor is actually very safe and peaceful in my opinion, and I like its government structure for the most part.

In second would be Alderaan.

Well I would go for Endor,
because this forest moon really
has got a lot to offer for galactic tourists:

- endless walks trough the forests
- a life in the trees with the cute little Ewoks
- A beautiful view over the second death star.

Ehh Coruscant is just too much crime everywhere you walk. it's bounty hunter's miracle land.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Mr. Banthafodder on September 21, 2012, 07:51:04 AM
Well I would go for Endor,
because this forest moon really
has got a lot to offer for galactic tourists:

- endless walks trough the forests
- a life in the trees with the cute little Ewoks
- A beautiful view over the second death star.
I've been the place they filmed Endor! ( redwood forest CA ) It is sooooo awesome!!