login

Poll

So, what is the plase, is nice for you? I mean not just for fight, but the place, you wish to stay, for live.

Nar Shaddaa
1 (3%)
Endor
3 (9.1%)
Yavin IV
1 (3%)
Dagobah
0 (0%)
Felucia
2 (6.1%)
Mustafar
1 (3%)
Hoth
1 (3%)
Rhen Var
3 (9.1%)
Naboo
5 (15.2%)
Coruscant
1 (3%)
Cato Neimoidia
0 (0%)
Saleucami
0 (0%)
Tatooine
6 (18.2%)
Geonosis
0 (0%)
Dantooine
2 (6.1%)
Corellia
1 (3%)
Kashyyyk
1 (3%)
Raxus Prime
0 (0%)
Mygeeto
0 (0%)
Kamino
0 (0%)
Utapau
0 (0%)
Some other planet. (may post which one)
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Which planet is your favorit?  (Read 6159 times)

SirPimped

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 3rd Place Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 ICW4 Winner ICW3 Participant ICW2 Tournament Winner Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Which planet is your favorit?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 12:11:28 AM »
At the moment, I really enjoy playing on Tatoonie.

Here is a really great video for people who love the maps on battlefront for thier style and design. This video is called "The Beauty of Battlefront | Part II". This video was made by DEAGLE. All credit goes to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2uEzOdlGM&feature=g-user-u

I like Part II the best, but here is Part I as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imoGHl8ieYA&feature=plcp

Sereja

• Master Modder
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Waiting for medal.
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. Halloween Modding Contest 2012 To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 02:08:47 AM »
Realy Great video! That's what I may call "beauty". :tu:
I've been the place they filmed Endor! ( redwood forest CA ) It is sooooo awesome!!
Lucky Kit Fisto...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Hail to the Ukraine!  :mf:

Kit Fisto

• That one guy who used to be around more often
  • Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 07:51:55 AM »
Those vids are amazing!!!! I never new SWBF was so crisp and had such good graphics!!! :o Even all on high on my computers i try to play on it doesn't look like that!!!
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/kitfisto15678

SirPimped

• Advanced Member
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 3rd Place Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 ICW4 Winner ICW3 Participant ICW2 Tournament Winner Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:44 AM »
And since you said you like Naboo the best Kit Fisto, here is another video that focuses on just Theed, Naboo. It's not as good as the ones made by DEAGLE, but still well made. Again I did not make this video. All credit goes to the creator, Gamergirl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGGXKIDN6w
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:32:33 AM by sirpimped »

Mr. Banthafodder

• Frequent Poster
  • gameranger ID: 3373057
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 10:27:57 AM »
wow,
Star wars universe is really so much more beautiful than ours :).

Kit Fisto

• Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 05:20:27 PM »
wow,
Star wars universe is really so much more beautiful than ours :).
No, the Star Wars Universe just takes 1 place on earth and makes it a planet. It is really Earth that is beautiful.

Sereja, you love the beauty in SWBF, you should try to make a video like those above! I seriously have watched the beauty of Battlefront vids more than twice now.

SleepKiller

• Co-Admin
  • Internet Addict
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 05:28:44 PM »
No, the Star Wars Universe just takes 1 place on earth and makes it a planet. It is really Earth that is beautiful.
Somebody clearly hasn't played Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic. Even with it's dated engine and graphics the beauty of the planets really still comes to life.

ComFrost

• Frequent Poster
  • Awards ICW4 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 05:35:58 PM »
My fav is Corellia, because I like the landscape and the political system, as well as the culture!  :D Alderaan is a close second. If I had to pick a favorite to battle on, I'd pick Mustafar or Tatooine.
I just can't seem to stay away...

Kit Fisto

• Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 06:00:33 PM »
Somebody clearly hasn't played Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic. Even with it's dated engine and graphics the beauty of the planets really still comes to life.
I haven't. I'm not into RPG's. Sorry.  :shrug:

Sereja

• Master Modder
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Waiting for medal.
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. Halloween Modding Contest 2012 To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 08:48:38 PM »
Sereja, you love the beauty in SWBF, you should try to make a video like those above! I seriously have watched the beauty of Battlefront vids more than twice now.
Sorry, but I am afraid, my moovie making skills, is very limited. I know only how to make movie for game, but "slow motion" or custom music, is unknown options to me.
I played only Star Wars: knights Of The Old Republic: Sith Lords, and some of the planets look's realy beauty. Specialy Onderon, and Queen palace...

Black Water

• {212}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • 212th Site
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 09:05:25 PM »
Sereja, do you ever play swbf online? or are you from 1.0? i never see you :shrug:

Sereja

• Master Modder
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Waiting for medal.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 09:40:24 PM »
Sereja, do you ever play swbf online? or are you from 1.0? i never see you :shrug:
I was playd on-line in DC 3 times. That's it. Actualy I think, I am better in modding much more, than playng. Version of my game, is 1.1, but I have to change it each time to 1.2, for DC.

Kit Fisto

• Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 10:30:52 PM »
Sereja+Rifle=DEATH TO ALL!!!!!
Don't underestimate his POWER!!!!! :tu:

-=(212) Nixo=-

• The Original
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 SWBF LeaderBoards 2-third ICW4 Participant ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2012, 04:07:44 AM »
Citadel <3333 Really fun map in multi player nd single player. Less like harbour but still alot of fun in Single player sliding up and down on the ice cave things :D

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • Just Registered
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2012, 08:08:31 AM »
For aesthetics, my favorite planet is
Lehon/Rakata Prime due to its tropical caribbean island landscape.
Dathomir is my second favorite because of its varied climates and geographies.
Saleucami is third because the forests look really nice and dreamlike.

I think this (Cato Neimoidia) would be an epic sniper mod map
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, my favorite planet for fighting in SWBF is Tatooine.