space map

Started by Mr. Banthafodder, May 26, 2012, 03:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everybody,
Could someone make a space map,
Because they are a lot of fun and many people have been asking for it.
I know making a space map on SWBF I is difficult, but I think the map I have in mind has to be possible:
You don't have to destroy the capital ships parts or land in the hangar but you just have to destroy the other team's starfighters in a huge dogfight.

Geonosis: Space battle

Story: As the CIS sees no more chance to win the battle on Geonosis against the new clone army
they are trying to evacuate. The Republic fleet will not let them escape.

Layout: Like every space map just a venator for the republic, and a providence ship for the droids.
The background is space and the planet of Geonosis. Techno union ships are serving as destroyable frigates.
Maybe adding some asteroids.

sides: republic: Clone marine (regular SWBF I clone trooper: clone blaster rifle, clone rocket launcher, thermal detonator)
clone pilot (regular SWBF I clone pilot: blaster pistol, time bomb, fusion cutter, can repair vehicles)
cis:
droid marine (regular battle droid: droid blaster rifle, droid rocket launcher, thermal detonator)
geonosian pilot (geonosian sonic gun, time bomb, fusion cutter, can repair vehicles)

vehicles: Only starfighters, no bombers or transports
cis: starfighter: swbfI vulture droid
      interceptor: geonosian starfighter
rep:starfighter: arc-170 starfighter
      interceptor: swbfI jedi starfighter
__________________________________________-

That's it. Is there somebody out there willing to make this or another space map now, or somewhere in the near future? If someone does, could he/she plz contact me plz?

May 26, 2012, 08:32:24 AM #1 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:38:13 AM by kitfisto15678
As always I want an awesome space map! So someone want to make this? :tu:

But have no auto turrents, instead have turrents like in bespin platforms and have AI get in them because they are more deadly to human players. Also make Geo starfighter blaster and sonic gun more powerful.