Kashyyyk Islands Night Time PS2

Started by Rookie 1, January 18, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I played battlefront all the time on the ps2 as a kid. When I got the game on pc years later, I noticed Kashyyyk Islands looked brighter. I had always remembered that map being pure night time. I thought I was just remembering the game wrong until I looked up a youtube video of the ps2 version the other night and realized I wasn't wrong. Does anyone know why there was a difference on the sky between console and pc? And is there any mod that has the night sky for Kashyyyk islands on pc?

January 19, 2018, 05:23:31 AM #1 Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 07:41:09 AM by Dark_Phantom
If you take a look throughout other levels, there are small edits that are not really explained at all - the ones I think of right away are Cloud City (glowing bars underneath all the steps and something else I can't remember), the fact that there are planes on Naboo: Plains (I seriously was walking around and wondering "Where's the Jedi Starfighter?" then in sadness remembered that planes are in PS2, not PC).  Also, some mines have geometry and can be used for wall climbing. :wizard:
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.