NHL 09 Custom Soundtrack

Started by khy, June 11, 2009, 01:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So how do i make one? It says i can but im not sure how (on Xbox) The reason is i want to change the goal song and the goal horn (it said it's possible i forget)

Wait your playing video games again?

QuoteOn your computer:
1. Take the songs and extract it to a Burn List.
2. Burn to a CD.

Xbox-360
1. Press the eject button on your Xbox, enter the CD into the Xbox.
2. Once the CD loads, it will most likely begin playing a random song from the CD. Press the "B" button on your controller to leave this screen. This will take you to the "Audio CD" screen.
3. Scroll down until the option "Copy" is highlighted. Then press "A." This will take you to the screen for this particular CD.
4. Select all of the songs onto your Xbox by simply choosing the "Select All" option found below the list of songs.
5. select the option "Copy," found to the bottom right of the list of songs on your audio CD.
6. Choose a destination for these songs. select "New Soundtrack." Then name that soundtrack "NHL 09 Custom Music" or something.

If it already isn't, make the album name "NHL 09 Custom Music" or something, it makes it easier to add all the songs your playlist after you rip it.

you might want to make seperate playlists for all the goal songs and intros. name them N09INTRO or N09GOAL. Then go to NHL 09>Custom Audio> and then match the appropriate item to the appropriate playlist.

That should be what you need, i do not know about uploading music otherwise, i'd have thought you could connect your computer but i don't have a 360 to test at this time.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Thanks a bunch Hardcore, do you know if when i make custom music the goal horns will come up?

I know i read you can change the goal horns if thats what your asking, and it should show up under the same menu possibly with a submenu for the horns, and a nice joke to pull on someone would be to go over to their house with a CD "rick roll" on it, and upload and change all the songs to such.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

do you know how to maybe cut to the middle of a song? When a goal is scored the beginning of a great goal song is slow and thats all thats played  :dry:

Just use some audio editing program like the freeware Audacity to cut that opening part of the song off and save it as a new file, then use that :)