When?

Started by Cabe Rawit, December 03, 2012, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since I've gotten Tunngle to work I login as usual in the evenings, but there are a lot fewer players compared to when gamespy (or game traitor) was working.  When do most players get online for swbf 1?

Hey Cabe, I get on SWBF around 7-8 pm central time.

We are in a bit of a death spiral now--players don't play since no one else is on, and since they don't get on...

Never-the-less, I hop on for a while anyway even if its only 2 v 2.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

*Just giving an idea*
Why dont we have 2 times for playing games (And €uro one and an american one)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

not a bad idea. if we did that then it wouldn't be people getting on randomly but instead a whole flock at once lol Cuz i agree it can get slow at times

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I usually get on when I am done modding, but that doesn't happen often :P
I hope to be on more, even if others aren't.

If I played at all, it would generally be in the evening/late night. I've been really busy with school though, and I haven't been able to play much SWBF. I will be on more in a couple weeks, when finals are over.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Maybe a lot of people can't get Tunngle to work........

December 04, 2012, 12:03:21 PM #7 Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 02:00:47 PM by {PLA}gdh92
Just for reference there are currently 7 people playing on tunngle on two servers, I don't often see it at more than 15 but 6+ in a server makes a good game. Most people are on Friday-Sunday and that's when you can normally find a game on Gameranger aswell.
I've just started playing another game and I've cut back on playing SWBF alot because of lack of players but mostly some other reasons. :) I still get on at weekends and other times when I can as I still enjoy the game and like to support this community.

Edit: It's now 10pm GMT/ 5pmEST and there's 4 on GR and 6 on Ententeich Tunngle server.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I get on usually the moment I get home which is at 3:30 Pacific time.  I pretty much never use GR though. What times is GR more filled? I would use it if I knew the timing otherwise I just stick with Tunngle. I'm one of the ones that can use both with no problem.

12-3pm Est Usually sometimes later but only occasionaly

Most people on GR get on around 6pm Est. But most usually wait for someone to host. Most of the time it is laggy because there is no more dedicated servers for GR anymore. Unless Johnrhan hosts i lag :P