Whats your favorite sport and why?

Started by Helios, November 28, 2012, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Agent Z on December 08, 2012, 07:40:46 AM
Football and Marching Band! (Yes, Marching Band can be considered a sport
does your band do any BOA stuff?

Quote from: Joseph on December 08, 2012, 07:53:01 AM
does your band do any BOA stuff?
No, unfortunately. But we have beat several BOA bands in competitions. We're 2nd-ranked in Missouri. :)

My favorite sports are: Soccer (just with friends and such), Dueling (am thinking of doing this myself), Arching (i've done this already) and Women tennis (screaming their butt off, just to hit the ball xD)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: Agent Z on December 08, 2012, 08:01:42 AM
No, unfortunately. But we have beat several BOA bands in competitions. We're 2nd-ranked in Missouri. :)
cool, my old hs band won 1st at st louis super regionals this year. I was on the snare line

Quote from: Joseph on December 08, 2012, 09:30:30 AM
cool, my old hs band won 1st at st louis super regionals this year. I was on the snare line
Mind me asking what band you play for? We might have competed against each other without even knowing it. (I understand if you don't want to release personal info like that.)

Btw, I play trombone primarily, but I can play baritone/euphonium, trumpet, and tuba/sousaphone as well.

my favorite sports:

basketball - because it is a fun sport to play

&

football - because i love the feel of catching the ball down in the endzone
Favorite word:
Awesome!
Wahnsinn!
Impresionante!
отлично!
Toppen!
Magnifique!
!מדהים
酷毙了!
Przerażające!

Quote from: Agent Z on December 08, 2012, 08:01:42 AM
Cool story bro. My school's Varsity football team won state :D. Of-course it's my home school, the school i go to is for academics only, but we play sports at our home schools  :P 

Quote from: Agent Z on December 08, 2012, 09:38:04 AM
Mind me asking what band you play for?
I'm not in HS anymore but it was Owasso High School

they do like one super-regional per season, and try to go to grand nats every few years. last time they went they placed 6th