{SWC} StarWars Competition ! -1st Part-

Started by ~PFE~ Sam / Ply1, January 12, 2015, 08:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empire/Clones - DaDude/ThePsychadelic1/BDS

i'd like to take part.(it's 50 - 50 if i can make it to the event)
i will be Rebel/CIS

Hi :) I want to play for Rebels/CSI Team. Thx :)

Will the map pack be put on SWBFgamers as well? Mediafire always tries to download extra rubbish. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

January 17, 2015, 08:39:25 AM #51 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:33:41 AM by Led
I will upload the map pack here.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1256

I noticed that it is mentioned that many are Sereja's maps. 

Unless you use stock sides, many of his maps will not work in MP.

Good luck  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

January 17, 2015, 09:48:48 AM #52 Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 09:57:44 AM by oldsnake
Led is right. the only map that will load on the server is Rhen Var Monastary. i updated the mission.lvl for fast spawn for who ever is hosting this event. edit: i also put in the mapinfo text for the server. here is the download link https://mega.co.nz/#!iNhHySwQ!GtjuSjBYb1X--kWS1n1evsSgr4N5OhA-kJJ1F8De3R8

Thanks, we will change the maps. The current map pack should be ignored

Just to clarify on one of the rules: does spawn mining including only the spawn points themselves or the entire cp area?

Quote from: ROYAL on January 18, 2015, 01:11:54 AM
Maybe phobos could help us ?
How? The download says "ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND", and to make Sereja's maps work online the mission LUA will need to be reconstructed. Even then, some still won't work in MP because of BF2 ODF properties embedded in the world LVL. What maps are supposed to be included?

death star interior, nar shaddaa vertical city, otoh gunga, rhen war monastary.

we were going to add kamin clone facility but it crashes all the time even in single player.

all sereja's maps

I wonder where is the logic to take longtime for making a no multiplayers map ..

Quote from: ROYAL on January 18, 2015, 01:53:49 AM
death star interior, nar shaddaa vertical city, otoh gunga, rhen war monastary.

we were going to add kamin clone facility but it crashes all the time even in single player.

all sereja's maps

I wonder where is the logic to take longtime for making a no multiplayers map ..
Sereja wanted to include unique features in his maps, some of which happened to break online compatibility. They can be patched in theory, but the source data hasn't been released for everything he made.
- Vertical City is the hardest one to fix, Dark Phantom and I have been working on this for months. There are many problems with this map that break OC, at least 10 major issues were noted from testing. The data folder released for Otoh Gunga is not from the latest version he posted, so that needs to be tested still.
- Monastary and Death Star should already work online, if not then its easy to rebuild the addme/mission.
- Post the link for Kamino Clone Facility and I will try to fix this first, if it crashes in SP then usually there is some errors noted in BFront.log