[ISSUE] Problem with editing a .msh [Solved]

Started by CrazyGentleman, January 05, 2017, 06:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 05, 2017, 06:01:54 AM Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:26:04 PM by CrazyGentleman
Goodday,

I seem to have found myself in a bit of trouble. I am currently trying to edit the Clone Commander Phase II by the wonderful Deviss, so that it has the goggles up instead of down. Unfortunately I have been unable to achieve this and kept breaking the .msh in that it no longer has a skeleton.

I seeked help here on the forums and couldn't find anything relatable(or I am completely blind  :wacko:) so here I am hoping somone could help me with my problem. What is the best approach to do this without breaking it?

Thanks in advance,

CrazyGentleman
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

msh is not an editable format, unless you want to try tirpiders hex editing method.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?board=90.0
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ah, yes. I did not explain that too well, did I? I actually meant converting it to a .wrl and then to .obj. But when I convert the edited .obj back, it breaks the skeleton and gives a t-pose in-game.
"The truth is of highest importance, and only with the truth can one move forward."

Well, guys, thanks for your help! I tried the ZE Tools but had trouble installing it, so I managed to find the same model without visor and slapped a visor addon on it. Still much appreciated for the help!

Kind regards,

CrazyGentleman