[WIP] Naboo: City of Theed

Started by Sereja, December 11, 2016, 09:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
the most realistic maps :D as ever!

What programs do you use to make the 3-d models? Is it just XSI?

Thanks! :)
Everything was maded with XSI ModTool 7,5, exept some statues. Sculptris Alpha 6 was used for them. Textures was captured right from film screenshot, which easy could be founded among internet. Also, some tourists in Caserta Palace usualy making not bad videos and photos. ;)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

OMG, I am speechless (to say the least).  Those screens were worth the wait.
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Sereja has entered the matrix.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I still can't believe the amount of awesome that is in all of Sereja's maps!
I just want you to know that you make my expectations for map design and faithfulness to the films on another level, EA doesn't know they're totally beat.

Colour me highly impressed! Having a proper Theed map is an awesome idea!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

I've seen the screenshots of your new map and the truth is that I'm already looking forward to trying it.

You're getting a spectacular map, Sereja!  :tu:
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

looks like a very good map i cant wait to play it.  :cheer:

I can't tell if this is your map or a seen from the movie you are a very talented guy.

i hope someday i get to be as good as modder as you.

my hopes for this map:
    the royal naboo starfighter should be flyable
    the windows should be breakable
    and they should have grapleing hooks (like the movie)
    and some kind of story mode or something for the clone wars

so far its still totaly awesome. good job sereja  :tu: as always.

"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

Thanks, guys I knew you will like it. But seems the map is far for finishing. Average gameplay takes no more then 12 min, so perhaps I need to add more streets from the film.
Quote from: Linux user Awesome on April 11, 2017, 09:28:10 PM
    the royal naboo starfighter should be flyable
Yes, the N-1 royal fighters are driveable, for all who hase a pilot license, ofcourse. :P
    the windows should be breakable
Sorry, according new security doctrine, the breakable windows was discarded as unallowed gap in royal defence.  8)
    and they should have grapleing hooks (like the movie)
Using grappling hooks in royal apartments!?  Yeh... I am afraid such kind of action could be interpreted as a since of unrespect and outrage for Her Majesty, Queen of Naboo. The Royal Palace, it is not a place for fooling around, and as default we expect from averyone well behaviour and strictly keeping of royal eticet.  :dry:
(Seriously, such weapon may crash the game and useless for AI, so I never use it in my mods.)

Grappling hooks were an unfinished weapon: you would be dragged through objects and possibly beneath the map too.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: Sereja on April 12, 2017, 04:49:48 AM
Yes, the N-1 royal fighters are driveable, for all who hase a pilot license, ofcourse. :P

i'l have to get one then. but what about the silver ship? the queen probably won't let me fly it huh.  :dry:

Sorry, according new security doctrine, the breakable windows was discarded as unallowed gap in royal defence.  8)

i'l have to find some other disruptive way to enter the palace than.

Using grappling hooks in royal apartments!?  Yeh... I am afraid such kind of action could be interpreted as a since of unrespect and outrage for Her Majesty, Queen of Naboo. The Royal Palace, it is not a place for fooling around, and as default we expect from averyone well behaviour and strictly keeping of royal eticet.  :dry:
(Seriously, such weapon may crash the game and useless for AI, so I never use it in my mods.)

Okay than. i'l look into the grapleing hook and see if i can make it more stable. I Seriously doubt I can. but if I find anything i'l tell you
from looking at the ODF i think there is not much that can be done for it so you probally just should outlaw it. i'l find another way to
be  disruptive. we still have blasters  ;)

if this map has a jail I might have to worry about being thrown in it.  :mf: Please just don't tell the queen what i said here. Okay? :secret:
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

i'm looking and i don't see a download link, may i have it if it isn't up anymore?

Quote from: Eddy Berryman on June 14, 2017, 01:16:43 AM
i'm looking and i don't see a download link, may i have it if it isn't up anymore?

Look at where this is, look at the thread title. "WIP" means "work in progress". It's not finished. It's not ready.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Yes, for now I work at those Theed buildings and the download link will be not so soon.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Plus, after exploring EA version, I may try to rebuild some palace interriors so release will be even farther then I thogh...