Sniper Tournament Bracket

Started by Led, April 25, 2011, 05:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Works for me on Friday I think, and do you guys want to use the ELITE Clan Training Map? Or just CC.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: SnΛke on April 27, 2011, 09:29:03 AM
Works for me on Friday I think, and do you guys want to use the ELITE Clan Training Map? Or just CC.

To be consistent with the parameters for the tournament, you should use the CC map/mission file that has been modded for use with the tournament.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Oh thats right, I forgot it was sniper only haha thanks
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 27, 2011, 02:04:50 PM #18 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:11:06 PM by Unit 33
Quote from: Syrion on April 27, 2011, 04:58:39 AM
Oh thanks to let me in with Unit33 ^^
idk if he's ok but i hope we'll play together.
Yeah I'm around so yeah attendance isn't a problem for me.
Unfortunately I'm in GMT.. so it'll have to be about 6PM EST (pretty standard tourney time)
on a Friday or Saturday.

Ok let's
Make our round at 6pm pacific, 8pm central, 9pm eastern Friday night. Sound good?
(insert signature here)

Would Saturday be better? I got stuff I'm doing with friends friday night so I'm just wondering if anybody would be annoyed if we moved it back a day. Thanks,

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: Bacara on April 27, 2011, 07:41:04 PM
Would Saturday be better? I got stuff I'm doing with friends friday night so I'm just wondering if anybody would be annoyed if we moved it back a day. Thanks,

~Bac

I think ^snippers^ was referring to Sleepkiller & ^snippers^ vs sn/\ke & SchTicK. The winner takes on you and Festus on another date.

The time sounds good with me ^snippers^. I think sna/\ke needs a map file first though.

the time works for me but yeah for some reason cloud city is completely black, I'm not sure what I did but It makes it really hard to play.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: ^snippers^ on April 27, 2011, 04:47:38 PM
Ok let's
Make our round at 6pm pacific, 8pm central, 9pm eastern Friday night. Sound good?

Could you convert that into my time I live in New Zealand GMT+12 but the past two times I converted timezones it failed me :( .

Quote from: SchTicK on April 28, 2011, 10:51:54 AM
I think ^snippers^ was referring to Sleepkiller & ^snippers^ vs sn/\ke & SchTicK. The winner takes on you and Festus on another date.

The time sounds good with me ^snippers^. I think sna/\ke needs a map file first though.
Oh, my bad lol little blonde moment there...
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: SleepKiller on April 28, 2011, 01:22:04 PM
Could you convert that into my time I live in New Zealand GMT+12 but the past two times I converted timezones it failed me :( .

Well, according to this site http://www.worldtimezone.com/utc/utc+1200.html you are 16 hours ahead of me. So that would be 1:00pm, Saturday afternoon. I would double check it though.

Ok! So it's 6pm pacific, 8pm central, 9pm eastern, and 1 pm(Saturday) new Zealand time. Can't wait until tomorrow guys! Good luck.
(insert signature here)

Could we move that forward 30 minutes11:00 is when I get home from work.

Hey everyone,

Since the tornados came through town, I have been without power for a couple of days, and although the power is back and so is some internet service, my internet is really slow.

So, the DC set up for the tournament is down until things clear up.  Continue on though, if you can.

Best regards,
Buckler/Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

sn/\ke & SchTicK vs SleepKiller and ^snipper^ may need to be postponed. Unless someone with a fast connection can host a Direct Connect for us, you see I'm a Mac.