SWBF War - Week 8 - Yavin IV

Started by Bacara, March 02, 2011, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The first battle lost by 1 ticket... But gg I had fun.

Balls I though it  was NEXT weekend. Oh well. Hey... what planets are left out of interest?

After 4 straight wins by the Empire, the Rebs are starting to make this interesting. The Rebs almost took Yavin IV, the Empire was lucky to come out even. Check out this topic for status of planet possession. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3428.0 Bacara is keeping this up-to-date.

Quote from: SchTicK on March 06, 2011, 01:36:41 PM
After 4 straight wins by the Empire, the Rebs are starting to make this interesting. The Rebs almost took Yavin IV, the Empire was lucky to come out even. Check out this topic for status of planet possession. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3428.0 Bacara is keeping this up-to-date.
Attempting, would probably be the better word  :P. Sorry I wasn't able to make it, I had a baseball tournament I had to go to. I'll post the next topic (hopefully) sometime this week and we can have the match either this upcoming weekend or the weekend after that. Stay tuned for updates...

Thanks all,
~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Hey Bacarra, lets move this next one from 6 eastern to 8 eastern please.  We have some more that can make a later time :)

Buckler
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Sure, whatever works man.

Also, I'm probably going to be very busy again this week. Could you go ahead and post the next topic for the tourney? I would really appreciate it if you could. Thanks,

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Ok for my part just contact me on xfire when the tournament begin , because i live in belgium so it's GMT+1 time ^^
May the force be with you !!

hi

6 pm is realy late for us europeans cause that will be 2 o clock at night. but if we get more players i will just  set the
alarm and get up. i hope my wife doesnt kill me : )

at ben kenobi:

i wont contact you on x fire but i will post the starting time here for all of us central europeans

Quote from: Flo on March 11, 2011, 03:46:35 AM
hi

6 pm is realy late for us europeans cause that will be 2 o clock at night. but if we get more players i will just  set the
alarm and get up. i hope my wife doesnt kill me : )

at ben kenobi:

i wont contact you on x fire but i will post the starting time here for all of us central europeans
Too bad us Europeans are the minority here... but seriously can't you guys bare playing just a little earlier in the day as you;ve managed for the last games? We do need our sleep over here.