SWBF War - Week 5 - Tatooine

Started by Bacara, January 10, 2011, 04:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have drawn from a hat and the next map chosen is...Tatooine!

If you can and would be interested in hosting, just shoot me a PM. I would greatly appreciate it. The time, date, IP etc. will all be figured out and posted as soon as I can find a suitable host.

We will play both maps as previously stated and the teams will be worked out on the CC buffer. To make this easier though, I would like everybody who is planning on attending to post the team that they're on. This way, I can sort out the teams more evenly and efficiently before the buffer so that we can have a more organized game. Thanks guys, let's have another great turnout!

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

great.  can't wait!
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

January 11, 2011, 07:51:18 AM #2 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 11:32:16 AM by Rhino
Just a heads-up, but if you do change hosts it might be nice to have somebody mention on MPC so that latecomers like me can still show up. :)

Anyways, I'll attempt to remember.  :cheers:

Edit: Oh yes, I'm Empire.  :xmastim:

I plan on attending. Thanks for keeping on keeping on, Bacara.
(Empire)

Im in, cant wait to crush some rebel scum

I'll try to make this one (depends when it happens).  Let's hope I'm not the only reb, or else I will have to unleash some epic awesomeness :P.

I can host--let's keep this alive :)

Buckler
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on January 15, 2011, 05:38:35 AM
I can host--let's keep this alive :)

Buckler
Awesome, would you be able to host sometime next weekend in the evening? Probably sometime around 6 EST. Thanks,

~Bac

ok ill be therer but so far im the only rebels signed up.

I'll try to get there , remind people so they remember!  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

I'm pretty confident that the match will take place this upcoming weekend on saturday. Exact details are pending, but it will probably be sometime in the early evening. I will post the details as soon as they are worked out. Thanks,

~Bac

Allright Bacarra, let's get a committment from at least 6 players, then I will host. 

We probably should not count on the people that posted before the site changeover.

1) Bacarra
2) Buckler (Led)
3) Fire
4) CT 5108
5)
6)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I'm planning on going  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

I'll commit this Saturday 6 EST. Ah hell even Sunday 6EST. Or whenever, count me in.