SWBF War - Week 4 - Bespin

Started by Bacara, December 24, 2010, 02:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 24, 2010, 02:12:21 PM Last Edit: December 24, 2010, 02:16:07 PM by Bacara
Hey guys, this is Bac again. BD has officially given me permission this time to run the SWBF War in his place and he will post below that he has as soon as he can. Again, this will be ran the exact same way as BD said it would and there will be no changes from his original specifications. The teams, the rules, and the planets will all stay the same as they were. Refer to the SWBF Planetary Statuses for the up to date planets.

The planet picked for this week is...Bespin! We will play the two battles of Bespin as soon as I can find a suitable DC host. If you are interested (and are able to) to host a DC game, then please PM me on this site as soon as possible. If you would like to become a regular host, just shoot me some times when you can host and I will fit the war schedule to yours. Thanks all, and I hope that I can run this just as well as BD has.

~Bacara
You can run, but you'll die tired.

I was dying from waiting to be able to kill some more rebel scum :mf: Go Empire

I'm game! I cannot host though. My firewall doesn't like people. :(

I'm interested. :)

Off topic: Merry christmas all!  :cheers:

Interest... you got it, because my Wii is broken again!

So when we gonna get this week started?
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Fire on January 01, 2011, 01:10:41 PM
So when we gonna get this week started?
Once we find a host, as soon as possible. So, if anybody can and would like to host, please tell me as soon as possible.

idk how good my server is but im willing to host if no one else will

I'll host for you dudes, though I've got no intention of playing. But might as well use my Internet for good purposes :P

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Planet: Bespin

Awesome.  which map though?  I'm guessing CC, but plats would be cool.  it's laggy for some ppl though...
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

as i recall from previous maps i believe were doing both

Ah ha. just read all the previous info.  I got it now.  are we picking sides now or are we using the old ones and should I sign up there?  http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3103.105
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

Quote from: Jedikiller on January 01, 2011, 06:20:46 PM
I'll host for you dudes, though I've got no intention of playing. But might as well use my Internet for good purposes :P
Thanks, JK. I appreciate it. When would be a convenient day for you to host? If you could do it this saturday (Jan. 8th) that would be great. Could I get a headcount on how many people are going to show up and what team you were on before? As I said, nothing is going to change from BD's previous specifications.
Quote from: Magic Liber on January 02, 2011, 06:34:01 PM
Ah ha. just read all the previous info.  I got it now.  are we picking sides now or are we using the old ones and should I sign up there?  http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=3103.105
If you weren't in the original battles, then I will put you on the team that needs more players. More than likely, though, you will be with the rebels. Also, yes, we are going to play both Bespin maps. If you, or anybody for that matter, wants more info on this, go check out the past topics by BD. They will be in the SWBF section of the site.

So this battle will take place next saturday? like the old ones or?  ???
Former {FD}Leader.Fire