What's Your Nvidia Driver?

Started by Epifire, July 30, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I'm having a weird rendering error in my ZE viewport. I have a newer Nvidia card and I assume it's a driver issue since I'd had this happen in a game that had a similar issue.

Now basically the skybox and other various tris and quads get stretched across the viewport making this heap of garbage. Most people I talk to about this tell me they don't have this problem. So since I'm guessing ZE just doesn't like my newer drivers, I wanna know the ones you other Nvidia guys use?

This may help to find out what you're driver is... http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Scan.aspx?lang=en-us

If I know what you guys are using then I might be able to roll mine back and see if that fixes it.
photobucket limit image removed

July 30, 2014, 08:08:43 PM #1 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:10:39 PM by MileHighGuy
I have a geforce 770 and use 335.23. By some miracle my ZE works fine on this newer machine.

EDIT: If you're using high res terrain the ground seems to disappear a lot closer. It will be more noticeable the smaller your grid size. This might be something different tho.

Welp I tried that driver but it's not compatible with XP.  :(

Wondering if anyone else runs one that works but also uses XP.

Quote from: aeria. on July 31, 2014, 10:49:51 PM
Don't you have Win7 Epi?

Yeah but I run all the mapping and compiling on an XP machine since I didn't want to apply a buncha fixes to get the mod tools to run on 7. Long time no see btw  :P

Best solution I can think of is see if virtual machines do you any good.

#TYBG