Improved E-11 Blaster and E-11C

Started by Giftheck, November 15, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 15, 2017, 05:37:34 AM Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:07:06 PM by Gistech
Here's my improved E-11 Blaster Rifle, which also includes the E-11C (or E-11 Carbine if you prefer).

EDIT 19/01/18: Also included an E-11 based on the one seen in Rogue One. I've also included the ejection port on the right side. to make it more accurate.

Preview:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

Credits:

-LucasArts and Pandemic for the mod tools and base model and textures
-Free Radical for parts from the SWBF3 E-11
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Awesome but.... I dunno... Ain't it a bit hot for the hand without the grip ?  :confused:

You're an artist dude, how much time it takes you to make those ?
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING

November 16, 2017, 04:15:44 AM #3 Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 04:23:26 AM by Gistech
Quote from: i|\|(06|\|i70 on November 16, 2017, 03:15:27 AM
Awesome but.... I dunno... Ain't it a bit hot for the hand without the grip ?  :confused:

You're an artist dude, how much time it takes you to make those ?

Funny you should say that becuse that 'grip' is actually a folding stock on the E-11 (a carry-over from the Sterling SMG the gun is made from), so if the Stormtrooper uses the folding stock he has to put his hand on the bottom of the barrel anyway.

As for how long it takes to make these, it all depends on the weapon. It took me a few days to make these.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I always thought the E-11 was made from the Sten MK3, and about the heat, let's just say the TK undersuit is treated to resist heat.  8)

RELEASE INCOMING

Quote from: i|\|(06|\|i70 on November 16, 2017, 08:15:51 AM
I always thought the E-11 was made from the Sten MK3, and about the heat, let's just say the TK undersuit is treated to resist heat.  8)

It's definitely the Sterling:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's amazing how much of the weaponry of the original films was based off the guns of WW1 and WW2. The DLT-20A and A280C were both based off the STG44, for instance, and the DLT-19 is based off the MG34.

You learn a lot when building these weapons.
In Progress:

On Hold:

That's why I love the Star Wars weaponry, yet they surprisingly haven't made anything out of a calico rifle

RELEASE INCOMING

Quote from: Gistech on November 19, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
It's definitely the Sterling:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It's amazing how much of the weaponry of the original films was based off the guns of WW1 and WW2. The DLT-20A and A280C were both based off the STG44, for instance, and the DLT-19 is based off the MG34.

You learn a lot when building these weapons.
Gee I knew about the E11, didn't know about the A280, fun facts!

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 21, 2017, 12:46:27 AM
Gee I knew about the E11, didn't know about the A280, fun facts!

The stock A280 (not the A280C/A295 as it was in Legends) and by extension the A280CFE are both based on the AR-15 as well.
In Progress:

On Hold:

I can't believe the A280 was based off the Stg-44, I always was a big fan of this weapon but never made the link with it, maybe because of the demential clip size who's absent on the A280...

RELEASE INCOMING

Updated the main post with an improved version.
In Progress:

On Hold:

the detail is amazing :o
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers