SWBF 2004 Steam assistance please

Started by nflden, July 20, 2020, 12:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all, Im new to this forum sorry if this is an annoying post.  Recently I bought SWBF 2004 from Steam and am unable to play.  On startup the menu works fine and the game loads into any given mode fine.  It seems that once the bots in single player spawn the audio cuts out and the game becomes unplayable due to the stuttering.  If I exit to the menu after this point the menu also begins to stutter.  Anyone here have similar troubles or know of a fix?  I have already tried disabling overlays and closing background processes.

if you dont care about multiplayer this is a downgrade to 1.2 you can still play with swbf spy https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pUNy_EOyXGtOC6lCR8L8Ew4zS50zuHAN/view?usp=sharing
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

I tried that and it did not work, ended up refunding this one.  Redownloaded swbf2 and have the same issue.  Kinda bummed.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Are you running on a PC?  What are the specs?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 2.8 GHz
16gb Ram
64 bit OS
Windows 10

Quote from: nflden on July 20, 2020, 12:22:15 PM
Hi all, Im new to this forum sorry if this is an annoying post.  Recently I bought SWBF 2004 from Steam and am unable to play.  On startup the menu works fine and the game loads into any given mode fine.  It seems that once the bots in single player spawn the audio cuts out and the game becomes unplayable due to the stuttering.  If I exit to the menu after this point the menu also begins to stutter.  Anyone here have similar troubles or know of a fix?  I have already tried disabling overlays and closing background processes.
Hi, can you make a short video of this bug? I'll try to find where's bug.