[WIP] Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Started by Sereja, March 13, 2016, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Unfortunately, I can't planning any future maps, and it's could be nice if I may finish at least this one.

I guess I already have most complete collection of the Tatooine buildings, but vehicles and sides still uncreated.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
For  now I can show some another recognizable places:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I guess it was markets where Luke sells his landspeeder
[spoiler][/spoiler]
And the way to docking bay from there
[spoiler][/spoiler]
This place from "droids hiding" scene
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Some well known junk objects
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Some improvised streets from ep 1
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Watto's junk shop... Actualy it's from Mos Espa, but perhaps it is some other shop...  :P
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
And now, there could be founded even nuna!  :cheer:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Just for fun few podracer laps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOu9ESH4Oeg&feature=youtu.be
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

June 17, 2016, 10:22:43 PM #31 Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 11:29:12 AM by Gistech
You have a lot of talent - in fact I think you're one of the most talented map makers out there. Have you ever thought of turning this into a career?
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Quote from: Gistech on June 17, 2016, 10:22:43 PM
You have a lot of talent - in fact I thonk you're one of the most talented map makers out there. Have yoi ever thought of turning this into a career?
Please don't do that, I actually though it released. :mad:
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Quote from: Isaac1138 on June 18, 2016, 11:17:14 AM
That is a normal thing to do on WIP threads. Beyond that, there's always a separate thread for releases.

Quote from: Isaac1138 on June 18, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

My initial post was asking about the situation of the project, and as you can see, Sereja has shown he is still working on it. The post you quoted came afterward. What, do you think I'm some sort of forum amateur?

As pointed out by Commander Awesome, it will have its own release thread in the Released Maps and Mods subforum.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Since I searching for some fresh converts, I found even more then expect. There is entire GR-75 transport ship was converted right from SWBF EA, so I capture it and put in my map. This thing was huge enough to crash even ZE, but some hard reduction make it quite friendly. So, here it is:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am also found some droids in the same pack so they are now become a nice SWBF1 props.
This time, again, I bring something from Bounty Hunter inspiration, so here the few interior looks:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Most likely I finish with buildings for now, and will try to increase street traffic by new hovers:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Those conversion of the SWBF3 x-34 landspeeder perhaps should calls x-34a since it's armed...
And now finaly my own model of the Flash Speeder (movie like) :
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I was planing to use my Nar Shaddaa common assets for the local infantry, but perhaps there will be some new models. A lot of the nice aliens could be founded now in the SWTOR converted assets, so perhaps I may use some of those:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
But, of course the real cute may be done by me. This pretty lady from cantina now was also made  8) :
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: Sereja on July 12, 2016, 01:58:20 AM
Since I searching for some fresh converts, I found even more then expect. There is entire GR-75 transport ship was converted right from SWBF EA, so I capture it and put in my map. This thing was huge enough to crash even ZE, but some hard reduction make it quite friendly. So, here it is:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am also found some droids in the same pack so they are now become a nice SWBF1 props.
This time, again, I bring something from Bounty Hunter inspiration, so here the few interior looks:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Most likely I finish with buildings for now, and will try to increase street traffic by new hovers:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Those conversion of the SWBF3 x-34 landspeeder perhaps should calls x-34a since it's armed...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I was planing to use my Nar Shaddaa common assets for the local infantry, but perhaps there will be some new models. A lot of the nice aliens could be founded now in the SWTOR converted assets, so perhaps I may use some of those:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
But, of course the real cute may be done by me. This pretty lady from cantina now was also made  8) :
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Buh-loody heck! These look awesome!
In Progress:

On Hold:

[spoiler]
Quote from: Sereja on July 12, 2016, 01:58:20 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]Amazing designs Sereja! :cheers:

Thanks! :) I'll try to keep the style.  :D

Amazing work. Seeing your maps always makes me smile. :tu:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on July 12, 2016, 04:56:13 AM
Amazing work. Seeing your maps always makes me smile. :tu:
Yes, especially this hero makes anyone smile:
Wioslea
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Some other new locals was made:
Aurra Sing
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Shada D'ukal
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Trandoshan
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am also made some new guns, which probably will be handy in this map, or in some future projects:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Is that an R-65 Heavy Blaster I spy in amongst those guns? :D
In Progress:

On Hold:

Yes, in some reason I made complete Naboo guards armory... :confused:

wow very impresive :D i will love this map

It is... spectacular, you're crazy talented dude, it is the best in game reconstitution of tatooine I ever seen.  :o
Just a question but did you ever created .bsp maps ?
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING