[WIP] Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Started by Sereja, March 13, 2016, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow! This is absolutely incredible! The fact you make better, more authentic maps than Pandemic themselves shows a lot about your talents. Absolutely fantastic  :cheer:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

Quote from: Ascertes on March 14, 2016, 08:18:11 PM
Wow! This is absolutely incredible! The fact you make better, more authentic maps than Pandemic themselves shows a lot about your talents. Absolutely fantastic  :cheer:

Pandemic did what they did with the limited time they had (a year each game, IIRC).

Us modders have all the time in the world to create things :P
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I can't imagine what they could have made if they were having more time.I still miss the Laat gunship carrier...

This looks really good. Worth the wait, definitely! Just one question: is the pod racer rideable? :D

Quote from: majorspidey on March 16, 2016, 10:43:38 AM
This looks really good. Worth the wait, definitely! Just one question: is the pod racer rideable? :D
Looks that way.

reminds me of rends version for BF2
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

Quote from: Led on March 13, 2016, 06:07:35 PM
Sereja > DICE

DICE has access to all the models, 3-D scans, and previous games.  Sereja just watches the movies and creates!
And this is why Sereja's maps are so much better than the Dice ones. DIRECTLY inspired by the movie not a recreation by some guy who watched the movie once and has a model tie fighter on his desk.

This looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to play it!

Anakin's pod racer looks absolutely fantastic! Will it have pd-like handling? (tightening the engines, turning sideways)
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Ty Seraja for your work! I was wondering why your map is not posted here : http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=1
And how many of your maps are not posted there yet? or any other maps

Sereja has his own section for downloads here. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;cat=25
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I see but his map is not posted there yet

Quote from: rosolinio on April 16, 2016, 08:05:11 AM
I see but his map is not posted there yet

He is still working on this particular map.  This thread is just about some screen shots for his work in progress.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yes, this map is far from release yet. Right now I am trying to add animation for some creatures:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Quote from: Anthony_b on March 22, 2016, 12:41:47 PM
Anakin's pod racer looks absolutely fantastic! Will it have pd-like handling? (tightening the engines, turning sideways)
Yes, the podracer was animated, and it's parts moves exactly like it was in the movie. It's hard to handle, but with practice, such vehicle could be the best choise for some race map... 8)
Quote from: Ginev on March 16, 2016, 05:56:03 AM
I can't imagine what they could have made if they were having more time.I still miss the Laat gunship carrier...
The Laat gunship carrier was in The Clone Wars assets, also, it's could be founded in my Utapau assets.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Ohh my god.I know its very very early for talking about releasing the assets after you release the map itself but i will gladly try make this and for Battlefront 2 not to mention that right now i am remaking my BF1 Tatooine map for BF2.This assets will come in hand :P  :happy:

June 17, 2016, 12:13:04 PM #29 Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 12:18:55 PM by Gistech
How's it going with this map? It looks very promising and I'd be tempted to do like I plan with Hoth and replace the stock map with this one.

Also, any plans to redesign any other location? Endor and Hoth do come to mind given the bases there (Echo Base and Shield Bunker) are very much not what they appear to be in the films (Echo Base is long empty corridors in the game versus command centres, medical facilities and quarters in the film, whlile Shield Bunker is a sloped corridor with a small room at the end in the game while the new game and TFU2 show that it should have many more rooms to it)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1