[WIP] Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport.

Started by Sereja, March 13, 2016, 09:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is some pics from my unfinished project, "Tatooine: Mos Eisley Spaceport". This is most famous planet in Star Wars universe, so I guess  it's a good reason to make some map about it. Perhaps some places will be recognizable...
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
As you can see, some nice new vehicles, also was maded, like Anakin's Podracer
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Docking bay 94 - entrance. 8)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
V-35 Courier and Void Spider TX-3 (not a chance to drive this one  :P ).
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Another parked by bar scum, 9000 Z001, and misterious A1 Floater (it appears at least 3 times in EpIV, but usualy nobody can't remember it  :D )
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Cantina entrance - most realistic looks!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
This is rebuilded stock cantina, so not much left, but few dispencers is still original.  ;)
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Overall, the map is at very early stage of making, so many things will be changed or deleted. Seems like it's just a huge area of buildings, mostly interesting for air dogfight style.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

:o whoa  :tu:

Nice job Sereja!!! I this a new map?
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

I'm liking the look of this map!
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Looks very promising!!! Can't wait!!!  :cheer: :cheer:
"When will you fools learn? No one escapes Commander Fox"
—Fox, after apprehending another criminal

https://media.giphy.com/media/2GjgvS5vA6y08/giphy.gif

Un-flippin-real Sereja. Amazing as usual. So excited to play this map!!!! You Always create class mods
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

How has DICE not given Sereja a job yet?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 13, 2016, 05:43:34 PM
How has DICE not given Sereja a job yet?

Sereja > DICE

DICE has access to all the models, 3-D scans, and previous games.  Sereja just watches the movies and creates!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

ER MAH GERD. You made the pod racer..! I remember requesting something like that a LONG long time ago. That thing looks amazing. (I mean, it all looks crazy great, but the pod racer really stood out :P)

Oh Sereja you amazing one-man development team.

Yoda:Waiting for this to the dark side lead.Painfull to watch it is.Download link we must get!!!!  :XD:

Thank's! :)
Quote from: Ginev on March 14, 2016, 05:48:17 AM
Yoda:Waiting for this to the dark side lead.Painfull to watch it is.Download link we must get!!!!  :XD:

Such disturbance in the Force may lead the galaxy in chaos... Patience is our only hope.
Quote from: -RepubliqueCmdr- on March 13, 2016, 08:51:54 PM
ER MAH GERD. You made the pod racer..! I remember requesting something like that a LONG long time ago. That thing looks amazing. (I mean, it all looks crazy great, but the pod racer really stood out :P)
Well, now podracer is exist. It is realy hard model to make, and I spent about a week to figure out how those engines should works. It is have it's own animation, and perhaps the first ever hover model, which have working thrusters. Also I add original engine sound for it.

I didn't play those famous DISE game yet, because of busy days. Still it's will be interesting to check what are they loose without my support. :P

Great work, man. Did you use any of the assets that Rends made or are those all original?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This is looking so great, even at its "early" stage.
Good job, man!

Thank's! :)
Quote from: Snake on March 14, 2016, 01:40:27 PM
Great work, man. Did you use any of the assets that Rends made or are those all original?
I didn't use any of the Rends assets yet, but perhaps I may use some animated creatures from there, like dewbak or bantha. Still, even ronto will be mine. ;)
Quote from: Delta-1035 on March 14, 2016, 03:25:04 PM
This is looking so great, even at its "early" stage.
Good job, man!
The early stage of the map - it's just a models showcase. The real map creation starts when I will have at least a plan of the map, which may turn it to playable area. Only a lot of barriers, planing, nodes, regions and CP's should make it fun to play.