ZE Not Saving

Started by Ascertes, December 27, 2016, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm encountering an issue where ZE refuses to overwrite the .wld file i'm working on. I go hit the Save button in the upper left, find the .wld file for my map, click on it and hit save. It tells me it already exists, and asks if I want to overwrite it. I say yes. I clean, munge, take the map out of my AddOn folder and put it into the AddOn for swbf1, run, and the map isn't changed.

This is really odd because I was making modifications to another one of my maps about a week ago and everything went fine. I'm not sure why its choosing to not work now? Has anyone had this issue before?
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

This could be due to read-only permissions. I suggest right clicking the entire DataProject folder and disable read-only for all files and sub-folders. Also make sure to run clean.bat and manually check the _build_pc folder for any munged files that may not have deleted since sometimes there is a bug where munged textures won't delete from running clean.bat.

*Sigh* It seems I overwriting the wrong .wld file. I have another map with the same data name and everything but for SWBF2, and was unintentionally saving it there instead...

...I feel like an idiot.

Someone take down this thread so nobody can see my stupidity >_>
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.